Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

Video Discussion: Helicopter with Reality XP

Name: Helicopter with Reality XP

Category: FS Aircraft

Date Added: 06 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Submitter: kdfw__

Short Description: None Provided

mv407 isn't especially heavy on frames anymore, they took user's request to cut down the vc polygons. it's now about the same as the realair tduke in a bad storm, in nice vfr wx, i get 30 with my box.

it can accept rxp gns530 and 430. it looks great (except for the undersized pilot figure), sounds like the real thing, and plenty of repaints available. fde is ok (fsx limited) but user can use htr to make it fly as good as a desktop allows, within reason. you'll need a stick, throttle, and pedals to properly fly this thing, no yokes or twisty grip faux-pedals.

besides, with f1 wrapper, 30 day trial so no risk.

Post Source: Helicopter with Reality XP

View Video

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

weird, didn't know how to add yt video so pressed 'add as video' and it created this thread.  

never mind.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS