Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Any good - Cagliari from Devinci Design and Venice from Aerosoft

I'm thinking of buying 2 new airport sceneries but figured before doing so I'd ask for some input and advice from you guys. The airports I'm considering are Cagliari from Devinci Design and Venice from Aerosoft.

I checked them both out and from the screenshots I think the both look nice and the Venice scenery from Aerosoft in particular. However after reading the comments found over here I have seconds thoughts about the Cagliari scenery. Too bad if it's not worth the money because I really would like that destination and it's also supported by Aerosoft AES which is a product I use for all my addon airports.

Any comments most welcome for both these sceneries pros and cons.

TIA,

Richard Åsberg

Hi Richard.

I own Aerosofts Venice and I love flying there. Great performance in the NGX, great visuals... You get Tessera and the airfield San Nicolo. All of the famous buildings are there in great detail and you can see trains and car traffic on the Ponte della Liberta on approach.

I recommend Venice.

I don't own Cagliari so cant comment on that one.

Chris Howard

Many thanks and great to hear you're so pleased with the Venice scenery, the screenshots did look amazing!

Hope someone can comment on Cagliari as well because although those comments I linked did scare me off a bit considering Oliver decided to make the scenery compatible with AES I would like to think it can't be that bad.

Richard Åsberg

Really no one in here using the Cagliari airport scenery...?

Richard Åsberg

I have it. I can upload screenshots later if you want

I've already seen screenshots so that's not necessary but would be great to hear how it performs, what you think about the overall quality compared to other payware scenery airports and if you're happy with it.

Richard Åsberg

Haven't bought the Cagliari scenery yet so I'm still interested in any general impressions you might have to share.

Richard Åsberg