Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

300ER Beta Preview - SIA Livery Request

Flew into RJAA this afternoon to test a few things and the lighting ended up being kinda nice, so I snapped some shots of the SIA livery that someone asked for ages ago.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm really just taking shots of the 300ER to torture you all  :lol: (but only kinda...)

Cruise Sunrise:

2014-7-6_15-50-10-575.jpg

[HI-Res]

STAR Turn:

2014-7-6_16-7-27-701.jpg

[HI-Res]

The Subtle Sweep of Being Light:

2014-7-6_16-7-33-172.jpg

[HI-Res]

Finals:

2014-7-6_16-18-13-467.jpg

[HI-Res]

Next up?

RJAA-KIAD to go home, test its ability to stretch its legs, and end my following along with my dad's epic trip last month for work (KIAD-KSFO-YSSY-YBBN-YSCB-YMML-WMKK-WSSS-RJAA-KIAD).

ANA, in case anyone is interested.  Might get snappy if the lighting/conditions are right.

Kyle Rodgers

Cheers Kyle! 

Great pictures of the beast : ) 

I have just got 100 hours in my VA to promote me to Captain to be able to fly long haul, cannot wait for the 77W

John Freeman

Ha! You can't torture me with screenshots of this livery, I am aching for the *script corrupted* livery.

Until screenshots of that one is posted, I just keep reminding myself of the line from the Matrix, there is no 777-300ER ;).

Great shots Kyle. A short video would be nice...Only if you have the time. Looking forward to getting my hands on her soon. THANKS

What a photogenic aircraft! Thanks for sharing ;) The sun in the first pic is massive, like something out of starwars  :lol:

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

One question I have on the new 777-300.  Does Boeing offer a HUD in the 777.300?  I looked a ton of Youtube 777 videos and saw none?

Paul Gugliotta

One question I have on the new 777-300. Does Boeing offer a HUD in the 777.300? I looked a ton of Youtube 777 videos and saw none?

Don't think I've ever seen the HUD on a 773 I could be wrong. Seems FedEx are installing them on all their fleet so it's possible

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/fedex-to-begin-hud-efvs-installations-this-month-316488/

On another note I request the PIA 773 livery, when or if you have time. Many thanks if you can. ☺

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Beautiful! I guess when the -300ER arrives, my 200LR will be parked for quite some time...

The 77W is conquering my heart. :P

Amazing shots. Any enb or effects using for lighting in fsx. Looks realistic. If possible make some tips in your videos some time.

One jet airways livery shot if possible.

Thankyou

Hmm, I wonder if our PMDG-777 will have the HUD option available?

Paul Gugliotta

Hmm, I wonder if our PMDG-777 will have the HUD option available?

Nope.

FDX is the only one I'm aware of, and it's aftermarket at that...

If possible make some tips in your videos some time.

Might.  It's really still the same aircraft, so I'm not sure how useful a tips video would be.

Kyle Rodgers

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

So much yes. Just.. Yes.

Aamir Thacker