Sign in to follow this  
Guest johns

Installed Level D B767-300 and now my computer freezes....

Guest ecv737

Everything was going fine till I installed the Level D B767. Now when I try to use the Level D aircraft it takes ages to show up and when I try to take off everything freezes.Could it be a Driver issue with my ATI 9600 Pro 128 ram on board.Besides updating drivers (only one new available for the laptop card.), what else do you think I should do ? re install?My set up Pentium 4 3.4 mhz 2X60Megas HD 7200rpm, Win XP Professional, with SP2 and FS9.1 patch, 1 giga Ram .Your help would be really appreciated.Edmundo CardenasCaracas, Venezuela ( Now in Decatur Georgia !)[tr][td rowspan=1]Proud pilot of [link:www.flymeridian.com]Meridian Airline][/b

Edmundo,did you ever install the old PIC767 in FS? Also, try to delete the fsuipc.ini file in the ...modules folder, that might help.If not, check out Level-D forums here:http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/And make sure you register to get access to the support forum.Hope this helps,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/2700DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.66.81), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest johns

If you can get into the support forum of LSD then good luck to you. I registered and there is now way I cannot get in and cannot even get a respose fron LSD when I post in their general discussion forum. By the way it is a great product.

You need to also register here: http://www.leveldsim.com/forumreg.htm

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest johns

that is exactly what I have done but I cannot get into the support forum