Sign in to follow this  
Simghost

Two computer Setup; Two Displays for Panel Builder

Hi All,

I am new to Panel Builder and apologize if the answer to my question is obvious. I have looked through the documentation and forum and could not find the information I need.

I am Running P3DV2.2 on the 1st computer utilizing 2 displays. The large display(39" 1080P television) is used for my view out the window(scenery), the second display is for my GPS. I also am running a second computer with 2 displays that I am going to use to run Panel Builder and a few other addons (ASNext, etc...).

The problem I  am having is on the second computer(Laptop), the second display is extended from the laptop display. When I run my panel it always defaults to the upper left of the laptop and not my extended display the 27" monitor. I would like to have the entire panel on the 27" monitor as I am going to use this in a home cockpit.

The answer my be obvious, but not to this old guy.

Thanks to anyone that can help me,

Robert Davis

Sorry everyone but I solved my problem minutes after this post. I wanted to leave it here in case it helped anyone else. I was missing the fact the I could change in my display setting which display would be the primary display. I swapped the two and now Panel Builder  displays on the top left corner of the display I wanted it too. Problem solved.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can also change the settings in the panel and specify which monitor to use for the panel.