Sign in to follow this  
challas76

777 Nothing in the cockpit works

Hi all,

Had the 777 working before with no real issues. Did a fresh install of FSX after becoming a bit more clued up. Newbie. Did the new install in another directory (Not the standard one as the PMDG 777 manual suggest) 

Now when I start up/ open a new flight the cockpit opens up but none of the screen or anything works. I did activate the product. Nothing in the flight deck is 'interactive'. Cant move the throttles/push buttons/ move any switches and the screens are all blank.

Any suggestions where to start trouble shooting?

I'm using windows 8 with a high spec machine.

Any ideas? or am I missing something?

Thanks

Yes I did. Both service packs one after the other. Restarted the machine in between. Just uninstalled EZdok and tried restarting FSX from the beginning. No joy. Also tried 'repairing' the 777 using the installer. no joy..

If u have moved the FSX or PMDG directory u may have to reactivate your licence or submit a ticket to PMDG.

Francis Leung

hey Francis,

I took the plunge and re-installed everything. I didn't move any folders after all. I did de-activate first before un installing and the re-activated after.. but now i cant get access to the fmc.. or anything for that matter :)

If you can fly the default aircrafts in FSX then it is probably an activation issue with PMDG, send them a support ticket. Sorry can't help you more.

Francis