Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

VHHX navigation data.

Does anyone have the current data/ coordinates to manually add the Kai Tak SID/STARS, airport position, and runway coordinates? Apparently the data format has changed. When I manually added the previous data, the airport would come up, but the FMS indicated a rwy13 error, and no SID/STARS were available.

There was an installer floating around somewhere, that would add it for you for the NGX....but im not able to find it ( and as you mention the data has changed, whether it still works)...but im sure someone could piont you in the right direction.

Luke Pype

Robinnn, I tried that, it only adds a SID/STARS folder. I added the airport lat/Lon coordinates as well as the the two lines of coordinates for runways 13/31 in their respective folders. When I bring up the route page and enter VHHX as my origin, it automatically displays a runwy13 error in the scratch pad. There were no SID/STAR options in the DEP/ARR menu. Can someone provide a good link to the manual entry procedure that has the correct data?

Did you use the instructions for a manual install from the webpage that Robbinnn linked to?

Peter Schluter

David, hello

Looks like you are having some issues with the manual install of VHHX

email me via VAPAP and I will see if I can guide you through the process.

Cheers

Jock McIntyre

Jock McIntyre

Thanks Jock, I am going to try to perform the manual install now via VAPAP. If I run into issues I'll email you.

I was able to do it correctly. Before, I was able to copy and paste the entries at the end of each respective data folders. Apparently with newer data formats with newer AIRAC cycles, these entries must be made after the VHHH entries.

Good you have VHHX sorted, David

Cheers

Jock McIntyre