Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

Ninja Release. Ask me a question.

I'm psychic.  So is my cat.  My mind's eye told me this morning to expect a NINJA RELEASE.  Ask me a question.  

Where's my tin foil hat...

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Where's my tin foil hat...

It's in the drawer next to the fridge.  You haven't made it yet...  :ph34r:

whats a ninja release exactly ?

Surprise!!!! It's released!!!

(That's what a ninja release is)

(Oooooooh that was cold blooded)

Kyle Rodgers

Imagine, for a moment, that the PMDG 777-300ER is a ninja. 

Then watch this video:

Hope it helps.

(Not that I'm saying the 777 will be cutted into pieces...   :ph34r:)

Regards,

One of those releases where you pray to your Gods that it just happens all of a sudden, and we can fly like an eagle.  

That almost got me.  

haha i doubt it will be a ninja release

Kyle - that was cooooooooooold  :P

I'll still have a already released Becks beer on you....

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

I'm psychic.  So is my cat.  My mind's eye told me this morning to expect a NINJA RELEASE.  Ask me a question.  

Ha ha and RSR and the team will make bets on how long before someone notices it is available in the PMDG shop. And then watch AVSIM crash when everyone on the forum tries to post a new thread at the same time.

Ha ha and RSR and the team will make bets on how long before someone notices it is available in the PMDG shop. And then watch AVSIM crash when everyone on the forum tries to post a new thread at the same time.

I had a thought that last week when AVSIM was down for maintenance, that it would be released.  WHY are we so crazy about this?  There seriously isn't anything to do around here any more until it comes out.  I mean...I guess we could spend quality time with loved ones but...

flyguycfrb, on 08 Jul 2014 - 1:48 PM, said:

I had a thought that last week when AVSIM was down for maintenance, that it would be released.  WHY are we so crazy about this?  There seriously isn't anything to do around here any more until it comes out.  I mean...I guess we could spend quality time with loved ones but...

I used the time to build my new PC to run the 77W etc. Kinda worked out well, as if it releases next week or so, the new rig will be all set up and tweaked to be ready for it! I also got some administrative stuff done like my birthday, some tax returns, etc. :lol:  

When the time comes, we are now prepared. We have, as you may have noticed, a bandwidth throttle system. We will be setting it to 100KB a minute. That should provide everyone the opportunity to take at least one deep breath per hour. :lol:

When the time comes, we are now prepared. We have, as you may have noticed, a bandwidth throttle system. We will be setting it to 100KB a minute. That should provide everyone the opportunity to take at least one deep breath per hour. :lol:

Instead of counting sheep as time passes, now we have a simple way to count our breaths, and possibly avoid hyper ventilating! 

Well if we didn't have 20 pages consisting of "thanks" etc we might not have so many problems lol