Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Cargo hauling with the 777...(If you like flying off the beaten path)

He has been hinting at creating one recently

Indeed I have, and the tail section is done:

Here it is when the sun is behind the tail...

5a2c9357-67fb-4d4f-8e9f-3fa09e9ee1f3.png

And when its in front of the tail:

00a7eb2a-4aaa-4078-be9f-cdbcf23ff67c.png

She's on the release schedule guys, I promise...just some patience.  I predict you'll have her before this event:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/445925-fedex-virtual-air-cargo-presents-the-long-haul-luau/#entry3024960  

I'd love nothing more than all you FedEx'ers out there to have her for that event and post some screens of the party.  :smile:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Jeremy will be tickled pink :lol:

How bout these big GE90 monsters Steve-O

90_zpsf7176929.png

Chris Sunseri

Indeed I have, and the tail section is done:

Here it is when the sun is behind the tail...

5a2c9357-67fb-4d4f-8e9f-3fa09e9ee1f3.png

And when its in front of the tail:

00a7eb2a-4aaa-4078-be9f-cdbcf23ff67c.png

She's on the release schedule guys, I promise...just some patience.  I predict you'll have her before this event:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/445925-fedex-virtual-air-cargo-presents-the-long-haul-luau/#entry3024960  

I'd love nothing more than all you FedEx'ers out there to have her for that event and post some screens of the party.  :smile:

Steve,

Thanks for trying to get it done for the event. I'll gladly fly it if you have it finished in time. Oh, and thanks for mentioning the event. You could say I'm pretty excited  :lol:

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Steve,

Thanks for trying to get it done for the event. I'll gladly fly it if you have it finished in time. Oh, and thanks for mentioning the event. You could say I'm pretty excited 

Cool Nick....I'm just about ready to release but cant due to real life interference.  Send me an email address and I can send you a link to get a pre-release version of the paint.

Click here to the thread I've been running on its progress...pics at the bottom.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'll take a couple snaps of her later.  I have Polar 944 at FL360 destined for Guam at the moment :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

I'll take a couple snaps of her later.  I have Polar 944 at FL360 destined for Guam at the moment

Ahhh...If you were heading to Guam back in 88, you could of said hi to my brother who was stationed there in the Navy, if you were going there in the early 60s, you could have said hi to my Dad who was also stationed there in the Navy.  Steve's Navy career never brought him to any west coast destinations, I was an all-east coast sailor, hehe.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I lived in Japan for 12 years and South Korea for 1 year.  Traveled PACRIM extensively including Guam, Thailand, Philippines just to name a few.  Choose your rate, choose your fate!  (I've worked with a lot of sailors BTW)

Chris Sunseri

I lived in Japan for 12 years and South Korea for 1 year.  Traveled PACRIM extensively including Guam, Thailand, Philippines just to name a few.  Choose your rate, choose your fate!  (I've worked with a lot of sailors BTW)

Been to the PI (San Miguel) as a dependent when my Dad was stationed there...as for the other places, I defer to my other military family members (we have 8 in the immediate family).  They have all been, at one time or another, to all the west coast destinations, hehe....not this sailor.  Only made it half way around the world in the easterly direction on one of those big gray cruise ships (with guns)  :LMAO:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve your repaints are great! I love the FedEx one especially, I only fly realistic routes but they all look so nice. Especially the Flying Tigers (makes me wish there was a PMDG level 747-200)

I look forward to the FedEx repaint, and I can dream about a high quality KMEM scenery.

Thanks for trying to get it done for the event. I'll gladly fly it if you have it finished in time. Oh, and thanks for mentioning the event. You could say I'm pretty excited 

Hey Nick, check you CEO FedEx email address.  :wink:

Steve your repaints are great! I love the FedEx one especially, I only fly realistic routes but they all look so nice. Especially the Flying Tigers (makes me wish there was a PMDG level 747-200)

I look forward to the FedEx repaint, and I can dream about a high quality KMEM scenery.

Thanks Boing (Boeing or I'm not going, hehe)  Yeah a 747-200 would be awesome.  Trust me, when the 747v2 comes out...I'll have a hard time not throwing some Tiger paint on her!  Just think of all the 767-400 freighters out there...Steve could be painting forever and never get them all!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hmmmm, a Fedex, please, please, please? :)

Already in the library Marek.

Click the link in my sig to go get her.  She's a beauty!

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

My pleasure Chad!

This is one of my favorite plane/livery combo's to fly..so I was painting her for sure...and in fact as you saw I had the tail done and was flying her in my personal collection for a long time....but got off my lazy butt and finished the rest of her so you guys could enjoy her too.

That same fate waits for this one:

687605b3-81d3-41cc-8bf9-6ccd509e1471.png

So far only the tail is my paint...when I get the rest of her all in my paint...you guys will be flying her too (personally this one is my overall favorite, with Tiger running a close second)

And for those who do not follow the screenshot forum, the Flying Tigers paint is released as well. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg