Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Fuel entry

scandinavian13, on 09 Jul 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

I always called myself aircraft support.  I put bags on the plane and took them off, but apart from that, I didn't deal with them.  Same for people.  The company asked that we go in and help the customer service people in any way possible when the ramp was closed, but for reasons I'm sure many around here understand, I was usually helping customer service while away from the passengers.  Passenger logic still baffles me.

You made a mistake in that sentence: "Passenger logic" - Shocking Kyle, you don't make mistakes! :P  

But I hear ya. First job out of school was ground "support" at Cape Town International. I now despise passengers. Always try and book my flight on cargo - for some reason they don't let me.

"Passenger logic" - Shocking Kyle, you don't make mistakes!   

Second only to Simmer Logic...  :P

Kyle Rodgers

scandinavian13, on 09 Jul 2014 - 02:49 AM, said:

Second only to Simmer Logic...  :P

Touche... 

Touche... 

This is all I can think of when people say that, now:

Kyle Rodgers

scandinavian13, on 10 Jul 2014 - 01:21 AM, said:

This is all I can think of when people say that, now:

Oh for the love of god, handlebar moustache!.... AAAArgh! Its hideous - run! I shall formally consecrate "Touché" to my recycle bin of ruined phrases. Thanks Kyle, now I got to find something to replace it.... :o  :lol:  :P  B)

Oh for the love of god, handlebar moustache!.... AAAArgh! Its hideous - run! I shall formally consecrate "Touché" to my recycle bin of ruined phrases. Thanks Kyle, now I got to find something to replace it.... :o  :lol:  :P  B)

Haha - have you not seen Dodgeball?  It's actually pretty funny, and Handlebar Moustache (White Goodman - Ben Stiller) is the comic relief of the movie.  I usually speak in movie quotes at home, and my roommate and I make heavy use of the ones from this movie.

"Oh, I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought I'd think that I thought I was once" is one that I like to use pretty often.

ALSO:
Your avatar pic threw me off...haha.  I was like "where is Wes' post???"

Kyle Rodgers

No have not seen it - perhaps I will look for it this weekend. Sorry bout avatar, I figured time for new one!!

No have not seen it - perhaps I will look for it this weekend. Sorry bout avatar, I figured time for new one!!

Definitely check it out.  It's a good Sunday hangover movie...not that I'd know anything about that...  :ph34r:

Nah - the avatar is a good thing.  I'm always curious to find out what people look like around here.  I was just looking for a Blacks 777 to find your post, and then I wised up and finally looked at the user name.

Kyle Rodgers