Sign in to follow this  
737ngx99

Blue weird terrain problem?

Was it like this before installing ENB or only after deleting it?  Does ENB have you backup

any files before installation?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Looks like pretty high autogen settings on that screenshot. Is it possible that your overall settings are putting too high a load on your computer? That might be the reason for those blue textures (elthough I've usually seen them as black tiles then).

Was it like this before installing ENB or only after deleting it? Does ENB have you backup

any files before installation?

Hmm.. It wasnt like that when i had ENB ON but as you said when i deleted it i got this blue ugly terrain.

Looks like pretty high autogen settings on that screenshot. Is it possible that your overall settings are putting too high a load on your computer? That might be the reason for those blue textures (elthough I've usually seen them as black tiles then).

I have always it on Extreme Density and i tired to pick a low Density but it didnt make any difference :/

Does it occur everywhere, at any time, or s it limited to certain areas and maybe starts only some time after you've started flying?

Were you using ENB_24hr_ver1_1 that puts the 4 files into the main FSX folder? 

Were you using DX10 or the Shader3 mod at the same time?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I use Directx11 and i dont have shader3

Were you using ENB_24hr_ver1_1 that puts the 4 files into the main FSX folder?

Were you using DX10 or the Shader3 mod at the same time?

And yes it was 4 files.

D3d9.dll

Enbseries

Readme

Enbplatter

Does it occur everywhere, at any time, or s it limited to certain areas and maybe starts only some time after you've started flying?

Nope

Nope

To which part exactly, and what about the rest of the question? That info may help to identify the error.

Btw, you can't run FSX in DX11, it's either DX9 (which is the default mode), or the DX10 preview mode.

I solved it, something was messed up so i reinstalled SP 2, and now it works. Thanks for all help guys! :)