Sign in to follow this  
morato96

cannot install pmdg 737 ngx

on the livery manager image that you sent me, the select livery to install and the removed selected clickable boxes can be read, on mine is blurred

sorry, I do not understand what you are asking, I run as an admin, do not know what you mean by the uac turned off

Ok   uac  is  (user  account control) this is used manlyl if  you have fsx installed in the (86)  default folder  which  some times  has trouble installing   data etc in short terms. 

Other than this  I got no other  solutions  other than you could have  a corrupt livery manager  which be best to submit a support  ticket  in.  sorry I couldn't be  further help for you. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

no problem, where can I submit a support ticket?

also, where exactly can I find the uac to make sure that is turned off?

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/support.html

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a98/how-to-install-liveries

You need to register  first  since this is not  the same email/password as  the forum once registered just  submit  your issue

before you do did you follow  the steps  in the link in this post

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

How can I send you a screen shot of my livery?

Yes, I followed those steps, in fact, on the livery manager I can see two airlines on the installed liveries, but the upload is not loading the files

This is what I use  disregard  the orbox   title  works on all forums    than I use the snipping  tool   type  snipping  in the search box  and it will bring  the snipping tool box up on your screen

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Peter kelberg