Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Opus Cams Update

Just an update for Opus camera users who use ASN, FS Global and Rex Weather.  Stephen has released the latest beta which improves DHM with Opus LWE turned off.

I just tested using the PMDG777, and all DHM functions work including "bump Aircraft etc when using ASN for weather. Well worth the download.

This is not a Opus versus Ezydok thread thanks.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

This is not a Opus versus Ezydok thread thanks.

I have no wish to 'hijack' the thread or indeed turn it into a battle field; but do Opus offer just the camera add on without the weather engine?  I would really like to replace EZDok.

Ian R Tyldesley

Ian,

Opus has a Liv e Weather Engine along with Live Camera. You can turn the Live Weather Engine off and just use the camera, if you prefer to use another weather engine.

NAX669.png

Do the Opus Live Cameras work in a similar way to EZDok in that you can set keystroke shortcuts for various views?  And second, so they also suffer from the small shift in position that occurs with the view over time during a flight (I think this may be an FSX thing) ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Opus has a Liv e Weather Engine along with Live Camera.

Thank you Mike.  I was hoping for just the camera part.  Is a demo offered?

And second, so they also suffer from the small shift in position that occurs with the view over time during a flight (I think this may be an FSX thing) ?

It is an FSX thing. Ryan (tabs) has mentioned a few times that it wasn't fixable.

Ian R Tyldesley

Is a demo offered?

There is a demo Ian. Second link down on the right http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi/downloads.htm

Thanks for the info. Too bad.

There is a control you can manipulate to lessen the fsx bug.

Do the Opus Live Cameras work in a similar way to EZDok in that you can set keystroke shortcuts for various views?

Yes you can

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

can you Opus but just the Cam's? I am a big ASN fan and I love it and wanna keep it.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

can you Opus

Can you what Ron ? Do you mean just use the camera's, then yes.as mentioned above

The reason for the update is so you can use weather addons like ASN and Opus cameras together with Opus weather disabled.

Badfinger...what version number are you running now that includes the changes you posted about? Thanks.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

3.49.6 Wayne. If you need help, just holler and will post my settings

Thanks, and I've installed that version. I'll give it a thorough trial tomorrow.

It works really well now with ASN. The Bump feature too. You can now tick any option you prefer.

Anyone tried this with the Majestic yet? Still had issues last time I check with that addon and have not given it another go.