Sign in to follow this  
Martin Georg EDDF

On the road again - German Simmers Note!

I am departing the U.S. for an un-named middle eastern country tomorrow. I will be arriving from that place to Hamburg, Germany on Wednesday, March 16th. I have meetings on the 17th and the 18th in various places around Hamburg and Bremerhaven, but will be free on Friday evening (the 18th)in Hamburg. If there are any German simmers in Hamburg that would like to get together the evening of the 18th, I would look forward to meeting you. I will be departing the next day to another un-named country and finally returning to the U.S. on the 24th.Sorry for the mysterious bit, but I just wanted to let everyone else know when I was leaving and when I was returning, so that any unanswered email would not be taken as me ignoring you. If you would like to get together in Hamburg on the 18th, send me an email to tom@avsim.com.

Guest SoarPics

Hmmm, Tom, do you prefer your martini's shaken or stirred? :-) Have a safe trip,Greg

Guest victorwest

Un-named Middle East country? Funny, I thought all the countries there had names! :-lol Victor

Guest DanielBu

hmmm Unknownistan? -Daniel

Guest cw1011

Safe travel Tom. Be careful.

Guest vas_yan

Tom, be advised old chap, Monneypenny found out that you took the 18th off. She has plans to fly to Hamburg to meet you. P.S. Don't use a saint's name to make a reservation in your hotel. She's figured that out a couple months ago.

You guys have vivid imaginations, I have to say. Actually, now that I am here (the first unamed country), I can name it. :) I am in Kuwait, but not for very long and with a very intense schedule. Hope to see some folks in Germany on the night of the 18th.

Martin, thanks for that. Am running between meetings (on a Saturday no less) and will try to post later. Might be short notice now however.EDIT... Okay, I just went to the site, and don't read German. Couldn't even get past the registration page. Could someone be so kind as to post a notice there that I will be in town on the 18th and if they are interested in getting together, please send me an email? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.