Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

INTC in the middle of my SID?

I don't suppose there is any way to tell exactly what the INTC entry is going to do, and compare the programmed behavior to the chart, without looking at the code in that airport's file in the PMDG>SIDSTARS folder?  I would like to be able to compare it the same way one can compare a normal FMC waypoint to the chart as to altitude, speed, etc.

Exactly as shown in the screenshot above.  The only thing that's missing is the chart.  In fact, in this case, the charts textual description is more helpful in the comparison.

HINT: Don't pay attention to the INTCs.  Pay attention to the leg info before and after the INTC.  The INTC is there because you're intercepting radials, or other courses.  Otherwise, there'd be a FIX there.

Kyle Rodgers

Just made a flight plan from ksan to klas.

On another computer I installed the NGX as originally released plus service packs. The FMC clearly shows the NAV DATA OUT OF DATE.  The FMC indicates AIRAC 1108 JUL 28 - AUG 24/11. PEBLE3 not PEBLE4 is the SID in August 2011. You used the outdated SID,

Yeah as I am finding out. My fmc does not match a lot of sid and stars from Airnav.com

Airnav.com

What is this site? I can't find it using Google.

Literally www.airnav.com

The r and n looked like an m to me. So I was searching for aimav.com. I need to increase the magnification on IE 10.

Thanks.

Just updated to the latest navidata and that fixed the problem. No more circles.

One question after a month a new version comes out. Will the June 2014 version still be on there until I purchase another month? It won't be deleted after a month?

One question after a month a new version comes out. Will the June 2014 version still be on there until I purchase another month? It won't be deleted after a month?

From what I remember, no.  Only the current version is up there.  If you want a backup, keep one locally.  For what it's worth: if you want a reliable backup of anything, make one yourself.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've mentinoed it before, but it's a forum rule to sign posts here.  You can configure your account to do this for you on your user settings page.  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers