Sign in to follow this  
StubbinMyToe

Addon similar to FSPassengersX?

I've been using FSPAX for a long time and liked it,  but now that I also purchased  FS2CREW I have nothing but troubles with the FSPAX mini display when flying in my PMDG737 or 777.   Apparently there is no fix as the developer is no longer fixing FSPAX,  but there is a hack for your panels.cfg that will fix it (with some downsides).

I would rather not hack the panels in order to get an addon to work,  so I am looking for something similar to FSPAX.  Is there such an addon, and does it work with PMDG?

Thanks

Have you looked into FSCaptain? I used it with PMDG when I was using FSX. Check it out and tell us what you think.

Mario Di Lauro

No, I haven't.  I will check it out with the PMDG 737.

Has a demo too. It is a good bit of kit.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Installed it.   I was following the quick start tutorial and used the ACARS utility to install the unit into a Cessna 172, then I loaded up the plane into FSX and chose the small airport in Washington (one of the 3 airports).   I did not notice anything in the UI when I pressed SHIFT-2 as the ACARS said (I installed it into the main panel),  but when I go to the menu I was able to select it, login, etc....

Did not try a flight yet (there were none at that airport lol), so I will check it out tomorrow.  It sounds promising

Ran the tutorial flight, and everything worked perfectly in the NGX with FS2CREW.  Time to open my wallet

Good choice Stubb

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Good choice Stubb

Thanks to you I found it

I purchased it today and am very happy with it, I wish I knew about it before I purchased FSPAX.   So far my highest score was only 72, so I need some work! lol

Thanks to you I found it

I purchased it today and am very happy with it, I wish I knew about it before I purchased FSPAX.   So far my highest score was only 72, so I need some work! lol

One of the best features is the FCU can run networked, and you don't have to install a guage. I wish FS Flightkeeper had the same feature.