Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL14 - Release Planning for PMDG 777-200LR/F SP1 & 300ER

Funny how this thread went from excited optimism to pessimism. It did take 9 pages though. That might be a record.

What debate is he talking about?  Did I miss something?  

Yes all the 9 pages . :lol:

Mo45

Funny how this thread went from excited optimism to pessimism. It did take 9 pages though. That might be a record.

It's what we do, sir.  ;-)

spacer.png

Can't wait to get some flying time in the -300..where to do go first? hmmm

Hope all is well with your recovery.

All I know is that when it does come out, its [one of] the first thing im flying on my new Z97-i7 rig.

I'm going to fly OMDB - VHHH with Emirates

Then get on the stick, sir.  :-)

spacer.png

My first flight will likely be OMDB - KSEA, that is if it's out before my school year starts up again - which for me is pretty early - August 6th!

I'm pretty sure it's coming out 15-18th. They are probably working round the clock and will release the change-log with the product.

Longest flight I sat at my computer desk...13 hours.

It's what we do, sir. ;-)

I'm checking out of a Holiday Inn Express tomorrow Chris :lol:

Chris Sunseri

I really count my blessings I am still in high school and have pretty much the whole summer to enjoy this thing when it comes out. I feel bad for those who are working in the real world and have to struggle to find time to try the SP1/300ER expansion when it is finally released.

Jim Keeran

If I were still in high school, trust me , I wouldn't be spending my summer in front of my PC.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

If I were still in high school, trust me , I wouldn't be spending my summer in front of my PC.

When I was in high school, there was no such thing as a PC. If there had, I don't think I would have noticed.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Oh not to worry! I only sim when I am not at parties, with my girlfriend, at football camp, or taking flying lessons. Only a few hrs away from my ppl!