Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL14 - Release Planning for PMDG 777-200LR/F SP1 & 300ER

AND please lets stop creating a new thread every time they do something on their website....

Gees, Wes, that was only my third post on this topic. How bout you?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

when sp2  going to be released for the t7 :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Gees, Wes, that was only my third post on this topic. How bout you?

Sorry, was venting. There are a couple of other threads RE website down, website back up, website shop showing \ not showing 77W.... CTRL ALT GRR

I am having trouble getting into the shop. Could be that they are updating the servers to be ready for release tomorrow. We will see!

Kyle G

@Kyle, no release tomorrow. tank a look at what Tabs posted.

Anyone spamming F5 is seriously liable to have their IP blocked by our flood/DDoS prevention stuff - please stop if you are doing that. We are not going to release without posting about it - this is a shopping cart update happening right now, not the release.

I dont think that rules out a release in the coming hours, all I think he was saying is that they wouldnt post a product in the shop for purchase without announcing it officially.

Jimmy Keeran

@Kyle, no release tomorrow. tank a look at what Tabs posted.

I find it possible yet unlikely that we will see it tomorrow. Just keep your fingers crossed my friends.

EDIT it will not be tomorrow. Robert's latest announcement: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/446546-17jul14-updated-pmdg-777-200lrf-and-300er-release-information/#entry3032830

I look forward to purchasing the 777 with all updates just as soon as it will load up on Prepar3D.  So for now I will have to fly Captain Sim 777 on Prepar3D (awesome graphics).  Keep up the good work!

Пиздаболы!

That's easy for you to say!

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I guess this is how PMDG felt during SP1 development:

aAYWqZR_460sa_v1.gif

And this will be us when the SP1/300ER is released & the waiting games on the forums are over:

aZPAdEW_460sa_v1.gif

But until that is the case, I guess this image captures it perfectly:

a09AnDB_460sa_v1.gif

Henk de Vries