Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Something Special in the Air.....

Remember the AA commercial?  If you're old enough to remember it, it should now be in your head, hehe.  If not...google "Something special in the air"

Needs alot of work...VERY early preview...but I have the metal on the PMDG 777 now...you know I had to paint it.  :smile:

777aa1bmp.png

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hehe thanks Richard.

We commented on each other's paint at the same time...while you were in here commenting on mine, I was doing the same in your thread.  :lol:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Oh my god. Steve! Love it, love it.

Must I say it looks great already! You know I must be your check airman for this one!  :lol:

Wow, even though these liveries never meant much back in the day, these AAs have grown on me, you know I've been fond of them for a while. Even though they may say "it's on too many planes", this really is now Something Special in the air.

Oh my god. Steve! Love it, love it.

Must I say it looks great already! You know I must be your check airman for this one! 

Wow, even though these liveries never meant much back in the day, these AAs have grown on me, you know I've been fond of them for a while. Even though they may say "it's on too many planes", this really is now Something Special in the air.

Hey Juan, I can imagine living by KMIA, you see "almost" the volume of AA as we do here at DFW.  :P

Yes, you qualify for the check airman program for this airframe.  Please send me an email with your email address and you'll be receiving your contract, and the airframe when it's reach check airman level.

And you also qualify for the Flying Tiger airframe, I'll send it when I get your email.

My email is included in the readme of every plane you've downloaded from me if you're looking for it. Hehe.

I saw your comment on my contract verbiage...so you know the rules of the program...remember to bring your parachute.  We are not lenient on violators....the last one was was over water when we asked him to leave...he skipped like a flat rock about 15 times before he slowed down...talk about an atomic wedgie! :LMAO:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey Juan, I can imagine living by KMIA, you see "almost" the volume of AA as we do here at DFW.

Yep, I see aircraft all day on their final approach almost anywhere I go, even when I'm not doing anything aircraft/airport related. I'll send you a message.

Yep, I see aircraft all day on their final approach almost anywhere I go, even when I'm not doing anything aircraft/airport related. I'll send you a message.

Got the message, you have the airframe...you know what to do next. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

OMG Its Skully!

Someone who's ALMOST been here as long as me! (Gotcha beat by 2 days my old friend!) :BigGrin:

Of course...most folks here probably don't know our counters go back even further than that....I remember when they reset them after the complete website overhaul.

Thanks for the comment...and you can be sure you're an automatic member of the check airman program if you have the PMDG 777 and wish to fly this paint before anyone else.

I have a standing rule that anyone that has been a member of the forum for over a decade gets pre-release paints anytime they want.  :Big Grin:

And since your avatar that you've had forever is an AA 727 tail, I'd imagine you may have a fondness for the airline (at least its OLD livery).

If you have the PMDG 777 and you want to be a check airman for this paint just let me know old friend.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey that aint no freighter :lol:   Looking gooooooooooood Steve-O

Chris Sunseri

Hey that aint no freighter

I go both ways.  (man, could that phrase be misinterpreted or what? :LMAO: )  Besides, its customary for a painter to paint his or her hometown airline.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I go both ways. (man, could that phrase be misinterpreted or what? )

Thought you'd done a little prison time there for a minute :lol:   Well that billionaire from outside of Dallas DID start Flying Tigers back up after FedEx bought them out about 25 years ago, so I guess it's acceptable to haul a couple of pax every now and then :He He:

Chris Sunseri

Hey Steve, hope this isn't too much to ask but can you send me (or post) a photo of the full body of this beauty?