Sign in to follow this  
Treatness

Not in database

Good Morning,

I just recently re-installed the MD-11 for FSX with the latest service pack after a few years of not flying and i'm having trouble inputing airports into my fmc.  When I enter the format KMIA/KMCO I get the "Not in Database" message.  I do have the latest Navdata installed and I also own the 737/777 which work fine; only the MD-11 is having an issue.  I tried searching the forums but didn't find much so any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Robert

When I enter the format KMIA/KMCO I get the "Not in Database" message.

You would think those two airports would be in any database. However I had problems only in the MD-11 with cycle 1407as initially released. It worked fine in the NGX and T7. Navigraph has released a revision 2 to correct the problems. Download/install that revised cycle. Maybe it will solve your problem.

hi well i have a similar  problem   i reinstalled my md 11  coz my fscrew was messed up  so now i am up and running also have airac 1407 but i cant load any icao in the fmc   or any company routes  

can any one please tell me where should the route folder be  ???   for the pmdg md11 fsx  ???

aslo should there be more then one folder for the route   like maybe under appdate 

thank u 

pcubine 

ur an angel  i just went back to airac 1406  and every thing is working 

many thanks  i would never thought it would be this  wow 

thanks man

can any one please tell me where should the route folder be ??? for the pmdg md11 fsx ???

PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS

i just went back to airac 1406 and every thing is working

Use 1407 Rev 2 if you can.