Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Tallinn, Estonia EETN/TLL released…….

At the moment only for FS 2004.

Wonderful!

Let those of "X" eat cake!:

Filename: tallinn_eetn_fsx_v30.zip License: Freeware Added: 10th July 2014, 14:38:59 Downloads: 7517 Author: Stas Neznamov Size: 24989kb

Is that a coincidence or what!

Very interesting, FS9 is not abandoned at least for the time being :-)

And yes, funny coincidence indeed. But the freeware is very good and serves it's purpose, will fly to Tallinn tomorrow in FSX...

Just imagine...

140710Tu-134EETN1_zpsf4bf6213.jpg

FS9 is not abandoned at least for the time being :-)

And there's more to come for FS9 from this developer this year: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo, NY Airports, Warszawa...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Like to congratulate edetroit on his screenshot/s appearing on AirDailyX and above.

Glad to see you also got your favourite iL-76 into the mix. :lol:

Been hanging out for this one.  Off to simMarket.

And there's more to come for FS9 from this developer this year: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo, NY Airports, Warszawa...

I've been waiting, with bated breath, .... always wanted to say that ...... for Sheremetyevo and especially NY airports.  Just have to figure a way to increase my allowance ... OR ..... send your donations to the "GWillmot Fund for Elderly Flight Sim Veterans".  We still need to be loved and feel appreciated!

We still need to be loved and feel appreciated!

Amen.   ;)

Nice to see FS9 love, but I'd love to see this for FSX/P3D as well. I fly in and out of Tallinn often and it looks good in the shots.

I will be getting this soon. I am a FS9 user so I am very glad there is a FS9 version of Tallinn.

Lovely shots Ed, as always.

Scenery looks like it'll be very good indeed.

According to Drzewiecki Design page FSX version should be avaiable next month. Like Moscow Sheremetyewo UUEE and Warsaw EPWA :wub:

And unlike one can read an DDs product page, UUEE will be made for FS9, too (read it in the DD fora). I'm eager to know if UBBB will, too...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

And unlike one can read an DDs product page, UUEE will be made for FS9, too (read it in the DD fora). I'm eager to know if UBBB will, too...

Which UBBB are we talking about? So far I haven't seen any developement threads of either freeware or payware.

I'm personally very eager to wait for UUEE though, as I can finally move my flights from Domodedovo to where I really belong.