Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Tallinn, Estonia EETN/TLL released…….

I will be getting this soon. I am a FS9 user so I am very glad there is a FS9 version of Tallinn.

Thoughts on the scenery?

Thoughts on the scenery?

I didn't get the scenery yet. In a week or two I will be getting it.

I didn't get the scenery yet. In a week or two I will be getting it.

Ok, anyone else have this scenery and would you recommend it?

Well... if the demo is any guide, this is a simply spectacular scenery. I don't fly in that part of the world much (or even much at all anywhere in the world right now as I'm in the middle of a very time-consuming scenery-conversion project), but the demo alone, even with some objects removed and the textures massively downsized, is by far the best freeware scenery of EETN that exists for FS9 right now. If you fly there, I'd highly recommend purchasing the airport.

Yes it's a very competent bit of FS9 work.

QSb3FB.jpg

There are some conditional animations too: Runway lights, hangar doors, and jetways. I mentally tipped my hat to a designer who understands flightsimmers don't always have the manual to hand - just write the NAV2 value on the building, mon :)

2agGG5.jpg

Great screen shots my friend! And the scenery looks like a "must-have" - I will be getting it soon

Nice shots, think I might pick up a copy, especially with Aerosoft Vilnius X (EYVI) on sale at simmarket, will make for a couple of nice E170 flights!!

Mmm Vilnius, now there's a thought.

I picked up a Virtualcol SAAB (for 10 bucks, why not?? they are excellent value) and might have a fly between the two, too!

Add the freeware Riga to the list and you can fly Air Baltic as well and perfectly cover the Baltic states.  :rolleyes:

The Tallinn scenery is simply great.

Add the freeware Riga to the list

Which one do you use? Matthew Ministry's?

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Matthew Ministry's?

Affirmative Harald.  No AES of course but usable for one who, domiciled in Australia, isn't exactly familiar with the real airport.   <_<     However Navigraph charts and NavDataPro bring it up-to-date.

Appliance, I'm familiar with these airports only through my sim, too...

You may want to have a look into Andrei Anta's packages for the Baltic states. They cover these states with rather basic airports, which without them were, however, sometimes only represented by a single strip. Where's the link? Don't find it now, will provide it tomorrow.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up mate.  I'll have a look too when I return from the therapist.  :wacko: