Sign in to follow this  
STF-DIR

Linda 2.07 Error after update

Hello,

after updating to v2.07 i get some Errors displayed in the Console window every time

i start Lina.exe:

1517515 *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/events.lua:495: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
  1517531 *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/events.lua:508: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
  1517531 *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/events.lua:521: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
  1517531 *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/events.lua:534: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
  1517531 *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/events.lua:557: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
  1517531 *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/events.lua:570: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v2\modules\linda/system/handlers-mcp.lua:218: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Can anyone Help with this?

Thanks

Matthias

i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32GB Ram,RTX 3090TI,MSFS

Hi Matthias

Sorry to hear you are getting errors reports with LINDA 2.0.7.  First of all I need some more information:

1.  What aircraft are you flying?

2.  Are you using a VRInsight MCP panel and what version?  The error reports suggest you have none or the original MCP.  There are no changes to the MCP in 2.0.7 and no testing has been carried out.

3.  Have you upgraded from LINDA 1.13?

4.  Were also files copied?  Especially, those in /modules/linda/system.  The file dates are events.lua is 12 Jun 14 and handlers-mcp.lua 8 Sep 13.

5.  Have you tried reverting to your backup?

6.  Please send me via PM the Console report from the **** START **** line.

The error report for handers-mcp.lua line 218 does not correspond to any instruction that could result in the error. Those for the events.lua relate to the SyncBack... functions for SPD, HDG, ALT, VVS, CRS and CRS2.

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew