Sign in to follow this  
george3098

777 help

Well, this got real confusing real fast....

That's what happens when a person makes numerous posts in two or three forums with the same problem using different titles. Members have no idea which post to respond to.

That's what happens when a person makes numerous posts in two or three forums with the same problem using different titles. Members have no idea which post to respond to.

it is because when i press submit it says it hasnt gone through so that is why

Well, that's where it should be. And how it should be spelled.

Make sure you don't have 2 different fsx.cfg's. For one reason or another I have two. <~Not really going to go into "why" I have two. Different file types....

Anyways, if you (for some reason) have 2 and you only edit the one FSX doesn't use, then it won't do anything for you. I only thought of this because of the my unique setup.

Outside of that, I'm not really sure what to tell you. What kind of specs are you working with?

ok to make sure the fsx.cfg is in %appdata% then microsoft then fsx

If you have the HIGHMEM entry in your FSX.cfg file,  there is one other thing you can try that has helped a couple of 777 users in our Support area.  For some users,  reinstalling just the SP2 udpate or Acceleration Pack for FSX seems to correct this issue when the High Mem fix does not.  To do this,  simply uninstall the SP2 update or Acceleration Pack from the Remove Software Control panel and then reinstall just the SP2 update for FSX or the Acceleration Pack as necessary.  That should get things working and shouldn't cause any issues with your other add ons.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

it is because when i press submit it says it hasnt gone through so that is why

That error does not usually mean the thread has not been posted. It happens when the forums are busy. The chances are it has been created. Please don't repost without checking to see if your new topic is there. And please don't try and post it in a different forum just in case it might work better.

It also helps if your thread title is meaningful. Titles like "Help" and "777 help" don't give any clue about the subject and might be ignored as a result. Finally it is hard to help people if they reply to suggestions with no useful information.

ki9cAAb.jpg

right ok still not working now it is happing with my 737 does it have to be in capitals or no capitals this is what I put in HIGHMEMFIX=1 http://prntscr.com/4219im

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=124 ????????? :o

Shouldn't that be

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024 ^_^

I didn't even see the other ones, so I didn't know that, but the real issue was when other people were asking multiple choice questions and the response you get is "yep." Then you have no idea what the person actually did.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

and the response you get is "yep." Then you have no idea what the person actually did.

Not much to go on. Is it?

Shouldn't that be

Yep. I'm seeing TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=128 in the last screenshot he/she/they provided.

Change that to 1024 and report back.

Shouldn't that be

I read where the Texture max load should be 4096. That's what I have. Am I correct, or does it depend on one's individual computer apecs?

When you installed the plane, did you put the serial number from your order in properly?

That looks like a PMDG gauge is not loading.

the serial was right, when I look at the aircraft on the loading screen there is two things coming out of the engines http://prntscr.com/42tymq don't know what is the matter. The thing is that it is really annoying because I cant fly plus it is always my payware aircraft

the serial was right, when I look at the aircraft on the loading screen there is two things coming out of the engines http://prntscr.com/42tymq don't know what is the matter. The thing is that it is really annoying because I cant fly plus it is always my payware aircraft

Have you followed all the installation instructions in the Introductory Manual?  Startup with Trike/Friday Harbour in opening window?  No reloading PMDG aircraft on top of itself?  Don't use C & D panel state (in Issue Tracking Thread)? 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Have you followed all the installation instructions in the Introductory Manual?  Startup with Trike/Friday Harbour in opening window?  No reloading PMDG aircraft on top of itself?  Don't use C & D panel state (in Issue Tracking Thread)? 

Mike

don't know what that is lol