Sign in to follow this  
morato96

cannot install addon liveries pmdg 737

Hello, I recently bought the PMDG 737, which is already installed. Once I do all the uploading proccess to load different airlines by using the livery manager, it does not work (In fact on the livery manager I can see to airlines on the installed liveries box), but under simobjects/airplanes, there is not the cfg file for the airlines.

Also, on the livery manager the clickable boxes that say select livery to install and the removed selected liveries, the writing is blurry. I do not know what to do about this. Could you please advise? Could it be that the livery manager is corrupted

Make sure the programs are running with administrator rights; otherwise, files like cfg cannot be updated by the program. Read the INTRO manual regarding liveries and how equipment options are stored (by Tail Number in ini files). The aircraft.cfg points to the different paints but has nothing to do with aircraft options.  I have already converted to Operations Center to manage liveries, so from an imperfect memory, liveries are manually downloaded from PMDG Simulations and by default would be loaded to your DOWNLOADS folder. Then using livery manager, you would select the downloaded file by pushing the Select Livery to Install button.

What confuses me, is my 737 livery manager does not have clickable boxes that say select livery to install.  Hard to read text could be due to using text resolutions other than 96 DPI but I am pretty confused by your problem description.

PS Also, forum rules (see the post) requires names.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan, I have followed all the steps that the manual indicates and unfortunately the problems does not resolve. I have submitted a ticket to PMDG customer support and hopefully they will be able to sort this issue. Could it be that the manager upload is corrupted? I also have the 757 quality wings and I have upload all the addons liveries without any problems

Sorry, I did not know about the names´ fórums rules. I have already added my name on the signature field