Sign in to follow this  
SuperG

Beta Testers do you have the RTM build yet?

I have to wait for it to be released for Prepar3D! How would you like that! :lol:

I, for one, had a nice dinner last night that has left me with a red wine and port induced headache of monumental proportions. I now am ready for the 77W

Just figure it will come out in September then you will be happy if you get it early.

The beta testers are probably starting to suffer from "beta burnout" because someone complained that a screw was out of alignment in the VC so they had to scrap yet another nightly build....

Spend time with her, you will find she is a nice person.  :lol:

She's as buged as PMDG competitors :P

44465594.jpg

...and how many of you came in here thinking "OH!  A member of the beta team responded!  There's an answer!!!"

icon_128.png

none of that required this sarcastic answer...

none of that required this sarcastic answer...

joke

noun

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

"she was in a mood to tell jokes"

informal

a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate.

"the transportation system is a joke"

Kyle Rodgers

joke

noun

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

"she was in a mood to tell jokes"

informal

a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate.

"the transportation system is a joke"

serious? smart comments should be kept to yourself... this is a public forum. I have noticed that on most posts you always leave a smart a## comment.

serious? smart comments should be kept to yourself... this is a public forum. I have noticed that on most posts you always leave a smart a## comment.

Dude...seriously? It is his sense of humor. No one forced you to read his post!

If you think Kyle is uptight...you should look closer at your own self...just sayin.

It was a joke. Seriously. A whole bunch of other people are also making jokes. For some reason, you're singling me out.

In any case, join in on the jollity, or be left out as the only one unnecessarily raining on the parade.

As far as I can tell, nobody else took it the wrong way. They all saw it for what it was, which, as mentioned: was a joke.

Ha ha. Funny.

If you didn't find it funny, given the joking attitude surrounding the rest of the posts, you could've just let it go instead of trying to take the thread back to serious land, where no fun is allowed...

Oh. Right. Gotta be serious here:

grumpy-cat-fun-humor-poster.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

I have noticed that on most posts you always leave a smart a## comment

Lol took you 14 months to work that out, seriously  think you need to have a bit of fun :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg