Sign in to follow this  
ken91410

777 Activation

Hi pmdg

First, I reinstall my FSX many times this week.

The PMDG777 installer said the activation of the fulfillment is denied because max extra activation exceeded, what can i do now?

Many Thanks.

First, I reinstall my FSX many times this week.

Why...?

The PMDG777 installer said the activation of the fulfillment is denied because max extra activation exceeded, what can i do now?

If you had read the intro manual, you would've noticed that there's an option to de-activate the license so that you wouldn't run into these issues.

Since you did not do this, you have to submit a ticket to support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

Why...?

If you had read the intro manual, you would've noticed that there's an option to de-activate the license so that you wouldn't run into these issues.

Since you did not do this, you have to submit a ticket to support.precisionmanuals.com

Too bad. I said i didnt read the manual , I'm bad. :(

Thanks for help

Too bad. I said i didnt read the manual , I'm bad. :(

Thanks for help

Don't feel too bad, some people feel the need to appear superior. Why they see this need I don't know.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Don't feel too bad, some people feel the need to appear superior. Why they see this need I don't know.

It's not a superiority thing.  It's a common sense thing.  He would've known had he read it.  By extension, he wouldn't be in the spot he's in if he'd read it.  I gain nothing by pointing out that he should read the manual, honestly.

As someone who posts a ton here, it usually just makes more work for me because I then have to answer snarky follow up replies from people completely unrelated to the issue.  He would've never known it was in the manual if I hadn't told him, though, and pointing to the manual encourages self-sufficiency and often leads to the person learning a lot more than if someone simply spoon fed them.

Oh...right...I'm supposed to be self-absorbed and completely uninterested in bettering other people, because that's what the RTFM crowd is all about...oops.  In that case: "don't read the manual - be completely dependent on me, and listen to everything I say, because I'm better than the manuals, and you shouldn't have to do anything on your own!"

Kyle Rodgers

I rest my case!

Kyle, you come across as confrontational, intended  or not, I don't know. You can get the exact same message across in a less hostile manner very easily, try it sometime and these forums will be a lot friendlier.

Scott

Kyle, you come across as confrontational, intended  or not, I don't know. You can get the exact same message across in a less hostile manner very easily, try it sometime and these forums will be a lot friendlier.

Says the one who posted in a passive aggressive manner, assuming I'm trying to hold superiority over someone.

I provided help (submit a ticket).

I stated that this information is in the manual (in an attempt to get him to think "oh hey, I might want to consult the manual next time).

Done.

You, on the other hand, have only been taking shots at me.  That helps him in the grand total of zero ways, and really only serves to rile people up.  If your aim is to make the forum a nicer place, why not lead by example?

Kyle Rodgers

I provided help (submit a ticket).
I stated that this information is in the manual (in an attempt to get him to think "oh hey, I might want to consult the manual next time).
Done.

Yes you provided the information, I'm not denying that, all I am saying is that instead of taking a condescending tone "If you had read the manual", it might have been a little more non-confrontational if you had perhaps worded it - "If you have a look in the manual" and then "Since you did not do this" didn't really need to be there.

I'll say no more, merely providing feedback.

Scott

Alright point made, I'm the idiot who didn't read the manual and now I face the same message, What do I have to do to fix this ? ... Just a heads up, I'd rather take the less insulting more help route .. Thank You 

I read the manual,well most of it, and never had a problem with the activation code...until now ! I sent in a ticket...this sucks  :mellow: