Sign in to follow this  
Simon30

Newbie - license and engine problem

I´ve recently purchased the PMDG 737NGX as well as the -600 and -700 series. They´re are now installed - and re-installed after experiencing the following problem -  under Windows 8 and I am running FSX as administrator. And I´ve read both the introduction and use as well as tutorial 1 manuals. But apparently I can´t be registered as user - I´m continuosly asked to write the activation code. I´ve followed the advices in the introduction about the FSX.cfg, optimized the .cfg file via the tool from venetubo.com and set the settings in FSX as recommended. Only thing I´m a bit uncertain about is the whether or not II´v excluded my FSX.cfg file in my A/V software (McAfee). Is it likely that this is why my registration code isn´t accepted? Thanks in advance Simon

...more info: The only file in question I´m allowed to exclude in my A/V is the fsx.cfg. When I try to exclude fsx.exe or PMDG_737_8900_NGX.zip located in C/users/Local/Temp/Temp4 (from installation of PMDG today) is not alllowed as it is regarded "a serious serurity risk to the system"...

I´ve recently purchased the PMDG 737NGX as well as the -600 and -700 series. They´re are now installed - and re-installed after experiencing the following problem -  under Windows 8 and I am running FSX as administrator. And I´ve read both the introduction and use as well as tutorial 1 manuals. But apparently I can´t be registered as user - I´m continuosly asked to write the activation code. I´ve followed the advices in the introduction about the FSX.cfg, optimized the .cfg file via the tool from venetubo.com and set the settings in FSX as recommended. Only thing I´m a bit uncertain about is the whether or not II´v excluded my FSX.cfg file in my A/V software (McAfee). Is it likely that this is why my registration code isn´t accepted? Thanks in advance Simon

support.precisionmanuals.com  -  and have your order information ready.

Sorry about the alarm:

I'm actually not sure how I did it but anyway: I've succeeded in loading the plane, read the tutorial for the EGKK-EHAM flight and everything worked like a charm the whole flight through. Great...:-). I can only say: Better late than never that I bought this product - it will be my favourite for a long time. After the tutorial flight I just wonder why my nosewheel is stuck after landng and not able to steer? I´ve searched the net for answers but can´t seem to find anything apart from some hints about the hydraulic system? The steering was perfect before takeoff...thanks in advance... 

Sorry about the alarm:

I'm actually not sure how I did it but anyway: I've succeeded in loading the plane, read the tutorial for the EGKK-EHAM flight and everything worked like a charm the whole flight through. Great...:-). I can only say: Better late than never that I bought this product - it will be my favourite for a long time. After the tutorial flight I just wonder why my nosewheel is stuck after landng and not able to steer? I´ve searched the net for answers but can´t seem to find anything apart from some hints about the hydraulic system? The steering was perfect before takeoff...thanks in advance... 

So you managed to successfully activate the product?

Do you have an account on the PMDG website?

You will need to open a different account at support.precisionmanuals.com

They will be able to help you.