Sign in to follow this  
Guest jennifer

Ok, Have You Ever Experienced This?

Guest Ed Lin

I've been flying around Austria Professional 2004 the last few days with the Austrian Airports Vol 2. addon. I dreamt last night that I was actually IN the scenery. It was an awesome dream! Am I crazy? Have you ever dreamt you were in flight simulator. Does this mean:a) I'm simming too much?:( I need to get a life?c) I have too much of a life? (I'm an actor with a day job and family.)d) I'm tired of shoveling snow this winter? (stir crazy)e) More time should be spent with my wife and family?f) Hey Ed, where do you get that scenery?Ed Lin, D.O.S.

Guest jennifer

Yes...just the other night i had such a dream...for the first time! All the above apply to me except (d)...we don't get much of that white stuff :-(