Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Something a little different...Kerpollo launch :)

Hope no one minds something a bit different than the norm.  :smile:

On the pad, weighing in at 426.5T...

qp8i.jpg

Up we go !

91ne.jpg

Center engine cutoff:

lk31.jpg

Stage I separation with ullage motors assisting:

mqrv.jpg

Stage II separation, moar ullage, and LES jettison:

46rj.jpg

And finally, having shed 380T of fuel and staging, the circularization burn for 100x100:

s8ri.jpg

Thanks for looking !  :wink:

Regards,

Brian Doney

Is this Kerbal Space Programs? I was debating whether or not I should get the game during the summer sale, but I went with Space Engineers instead. A bit of a challenge, I tell you...

Is this Kerbal Space Programs? I was debating whether or not I should get the game during the summer sale, but I went with Space Engineers instead. A bit of a challenge, I tell you...

It is indeed KSP  :smile:

All I can offer is my own experience with it so far, having only had it since the Steam sale.

KSP can really be whatever you want it to be. In that sense it is very much like our flightsims. It can be as challenging or forgiving as you decide.

I personally spend more time in the Vehicle Assembly Building than actually out in space. With an excellent modding community behind it, I've found that much of my own enjoyment comes from building, maybe even more so than missions.  :BigGrin:

Give the demo a shot. Much has changed since the version the demo is based on, but it should be enough to get an idea.

Regards,

Brian Doney

To do stuff by the numbers, by the book per say, this has to be the most absolute difficult game that I own. It can be unreal when trying to do things. You are right, it has come a long way....and to let you in on a secret..it is about 50% of the reason I bring my laptop to work sometimes.

Thanks for the comments guys  :smile:

Now just waiting for the 'seemingly imminent' .24 release.

ag75.jpg

Regards,

Brian Doney