Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright.....

I have a few amateur shots to add as well... PHNL to KLAX.

ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 12 12.09.jpg

ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 12 12.12.jpg

ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 12 13.29.jpg

ScreenHunter_04 Jul. 12 13.32.jpg

ScreenHunter_06 Jul. 12 13.46.jpg

Great paint Steve!

I have a few amateur shots to add as well... PHNL to KLAX.  

Great paint Steve!

Thanks Tom, she was a joy to paint (or that NOT paint, LoL)...the effort was worth the results, and thanks to Xudeva, we all have a shiny 777 to fly around the virtual skies.  AA is next on my list...after I sling hundreds of pounds of white (and purple) paint at FedEx.  Check out the thread I started on that here...showing some of the methods I use to get the effects I like to see in FSX.  Nice collateral damage of me liking nice paints is that I upload them and you guys can enjoy them too. :lol:

Very nice shots by the way...that PHNL-KLAX and back in one of my favorite runs in the 777.  Then I like to keep going west our to the PAC RIM.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

They look great Tom - better than anything I've ever posted!  :P

Splendid Steve!

Thanks Will.

She was fun to paint, and she turned out great.  Remind me to show you guys some of the things you don't see painters have to do to make it look right....I think you may be surprised some of the things you have to do on some paints (like this one because the metal texture is a continuously changing gradient that is not that evident until you run into an area where the modeler joins two parts of a cylindrical tube together)

Anyway, if it was as simple as slapping paint on to a 2d texture map with no consideration to the 3d model it will display on..this stuff would be REALLY easy. :Silly:   Pics will be worth a thousand words...stay tuned. 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Pics will be worth a thousand words

Keep your computer equipment high and dry Steve-O.  I hear Noah's Ark may be setting sail from the Dallas area due to all the rain.

Chris Sunseri

Keep your computer equipment high and dry Steve-O.  I hear Noah's Ark may be setting sail from the Dallas area due to all the rain.

Chris,

We don't get normal weather here in the DFW Metroplex. We go three or four months with no rain, then Mother Nature tries to make up for it in two hours. I'm glad I'm off today because the airport is going to be a mess.

NAX669.png