Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

What is INTC?

Hi,

I would need some help: sometimes INTC is displayed on my routes.

What does that mean and practically how do I have to fly? (I don't use ATC at this time).

I did a search on the forum, found a couple of topics about INTC CRS on the 737 but did not really understand except that INTC stands for INTerCept?

- TONY -

Hi Tony,

I suggest that you read PMDG 777 FCOM vol 2 section 11.31.12 Lateral Navigation.

Then you should get 'the knowledge'.

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Richard :smile:

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I suggest that you read PMDG 777 FCOM vol 2 section 11.31.12 Lateral Navigation.

Then you should get 'the knowledge'.

I hope this helps.

Richard!!!  Teach me your ways!!!

I think I might just have to spend some time over in the UK with some of the members here to acquire some good-natured, polite manners of speaking.

Kyle Rodgers

If you don't want to answer then don't. Tired of this silly 'smart' comments

Richard!!!  Teach me your ways!!!

I think I might just have to spend some time over in the UK with some of the members here to acquire some good-natured, polite manners of speaking.

Where's the funny button when I need it.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Kyle, why are the village people attacking you with pitchforks?

I thought your effort to be nicer was slowly working haha

If you don't want to answer then don't. Tired of this silly 'smart' comments

It was a legitimate request of Richard.  He's a very polite guy.  Your response proves my point 100%.  It's not my intent - it's the way I say it.  Thus my request of Richard.

It wasn't intended to be smart at all.  If you'd like me to be smart with you or anyone else, however, continue to pick at me unnecessarily...

Kyle, why are the village people attacking you with pitchforks?

I thought your effort to be nicer was slowly working haha

Not a clue in the slightest.  Sadly, more recently, people have been getting on my case most often when I'm actually trying to be genuine.  I'm at the point where I feel like it's not even worth the effort anymore.  It was so much easier to just be a jerk and get yelled at for being a jerk.  Now I get yelled at for being a jerk, in addition to getting yelled at for the grey areas, and even the positive ones.

Kyle Rodgers

Sadly, more recently, people have been getting on my case most often when I'm actually trying to be genuine.  I'm at the point where I feel like it's not even worth the effort anymore.
Kyle, I wouldn't waste your energy on those people. Be who you are, not who they want you to be.  -_-

Hi Kyle!

Thanks for the compliment about my civility. I do try to add value with my posts although, like many, fall woefully short at times.

I suppose I have an slight advantage in being British and in being somewhat older than many contributors. I believe that we British tend to be a little more reserved in our language, with many exceptions.

I would like to take the opportunity to also say how much I value Kyle's many contributions. Through thick and thin, Kyle constantly goes way out of his way to add massive value to our hobby. Long may he continue to make these valued contributions!

Enough of my woffling!

Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

i think we all been frustrated by waiting for the 300er and sp1. people are on a very short fuse including me. i don't post here often. but each time i see a new post by Kyle am so excited thinking am going to learn something new! but i get disappointed when most of his post nowadays are about nothing! maybe its just me but am finding these 'jokes' really annoying. also not everyone who buys pmdg product or thinking of buying is hardcore simmer like us! we should not bite their heads off when they ask questions in the forum. guess what more people we attract to our hobby the better great companies like pmdg will do! which means more releases, more innovations faster cycles. but if we act like u know............... we will put of a lot people. we look like freaks! just my opinion! the guy who answered is very polite and i appreciate that Kyle is well Kyle! what annoys me is the little............. trying to copy him! they are frankly annoying. be original don't try to be Kyle wannabe its idiotic to the extreme!

i think we all been frustrated by waiting for the 300er and sp1. people are on a very short fuse including me. 

People nowadays get frustrated a bit too much easily. BEfore the 77L were released they were frustrated as it was not released , after the release they started to be frustrated for the 300ER and sp1, aftyer this i am sure 10-15 days after release will start to be frustrated for the 747v2 and go on this way. I am sure most of us as many planes to use fly and learn how to used them good. 

PS; It is not related to JARGA just a generic point of view

Kyle,

I am sure that you will always find a warm welcome in good ol' Blighty!

Cheers, R

Cheers, Richard