Sign in to follow this  
SolRayz

What is this?

Is that a static discharge port off the rear engine of this A320, if not, what is it? 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Chemtrail nozzle

Ha! Awesome.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yeah some chemtrail nuts on facebook are pushing this pic around. Would love to know what this is exactly, and its definitely not photoshopped because if you zoom in on this pic, you can kinda see the same thing.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yeah some chemtrail nuts on facebook are pushing this pic around.

I'm not surprised. All I have to say about chemtrails is that if they really are a government plot to make people stupid then congratulations, it's working.

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg

Forget it...pics were removed over supposed copyright, even though, the first pic, is not claimed by anyone. Whatever, I'm over it.

Forget it...pics were removed over supposed copyright, even though, the first pic, is not claimed by anyone. Whatever, I'm over it.

At any rate they were pylon drains.  Nothing more

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thanks Zach! All I wanted to know! :im Not Worthy:

At any rate they were pylon drains. Nothing more

Ah!  So THAT's where the "chem" in chemtrails comes from!  So the chemtrails are dihydrogen monoxide after all?

http://www.dhmo.org

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Thanks Zach! All I wanted to know! :im Not Worthy:

Haha.  I sensed frustration before.

Ah!  So THAT's where the "chem" in chemtrails comes from!  So the chemtrails are dihydrogen monoxide after all?

http://www.dhmo.org

Hook

Lol.  I hate to call names but those guys are a bunch of "crazies".

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

So the chemtrails are dihydrogen monoxide after all?

Isn't that the stufff that makes flowers grow very well? :P

Totally useless communicating to these people. There is no shred of evidence and only misinformation surrounding this whole chemtrail conspiracy, yet they have no response to reason, logic, and evidence proving otherwise. :rolleyes: