Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Germany WINS World Cup 2014!

Congratulations Deutschland!! Well deserved!  :germany-flag:

Great World Cup!

Mauricio Brentano

I'm surprised, a country like germany won. Good for them! Even though I would personally have preferred if Netherlands never lost against Argentina.

Well earned by a great team; congratulattions Germany

Fantastic game, and what a goal to win it.

Congrats to Germany - well deserved

I'm surprised, a country like germany won. Good for them! Even though I would personally have preferred if Netherlands never lost against Argentina.

me too

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I know one guy in Germany who won't be at work tomorrow due to excessive celebrations:

Paging Oliver Märtens,

Paging a Mister Oliver Märtens :p0805: 

Chris Sunseri

Messi gets golden Boots award, well deserved and well done Germany, great game

ZORAN

I wanted Argentina to win, but congrats to Germany ☺

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

For the last twenty years we always got stuck in quarter or semi finals and were twice on the third place. So Germany was a good team, but just not good enough.

But the team steadily improved so this time we made it!  :BigGrin:  YEAH!

Argentina did also play very good, but luck was not on their side.

I feel very sorry for the Brasileiros. The day after the 1:7 I wore a brazilian team shirt all day long and all the people I met on the streets or at work agreed with me: that result was too hard!

Football/succer is often a fantastic game that makes people think over results from both sides...

Greetings from Germany :germany-flag: , 

Claus

I know one guy in Germany who won't be at work tomorrow due to excessive celebrations:

Paging Oliver Märtens,

Paging a Mister Oliver Märtens :p0805: 

Arghh, Chris. Don't be so loud.  :Sick: My head is aching, I'm tired and thirsty  - and it's all "Super Mario"s fault!!!    :lol:  :Party:

I am glad. They earned it. After the beating they put to Brazil though, I was worried when it too up to 113 minutes before that AWESOME well timed goal. When you see something like that, it is not hard to imagine the work they have put into making it where they are now.

Congrats all, and people of Germany, I hope all of you have a great time tonight/today and for the next 4 years!

Now, if only Portugal can get past the Group Stage......

Germany deserved to win the Cup. Their match against Brazil was one of those few historic matches that will not easily be forgotten.

Platinum Airways' Destination of the Week is flying the Cup and Die Mannschaft home from Rio's SBGL to Berlin's Tegel (EDDT). More info here.