Sign in to follow this  
FFT170

Majestic Q300 for sale ? I am looking for one !

Looking for a Majestic Q300 PILOT edition....  

please PM me with the price if you want to sell your copy 

Thank you

Luc Vanasse

Regards

Luc Vanasse

No the Q300, I already have the Q400. The Q300 Training edition is available but multi $$$ looking for used one or a Pilot Edition new or used.

Regards

Luc Vanasse

I bought the Majestic Q300 from FS Pilot Shop about two years ago. I think it cost about $60.

I know this will be heresy to some ears but I prefer both the look and the flying of it to my Q400. I have only ever used the Q300 in FSX and I have not noticed anything untoward about its performance.

I looked on FS Pilot Shop this morning and I see that the Q300 Pilot is no longer available there, only the Training at over $200.

I read somewhere that Majestic is considering bring out the Q300 again. I don't know how authoritative that source was.

That's right Gartro, the Q300 is for both Fs9 and FSX . The training Edition is available but it would be paying for features a non commercial simmer does not use. I contacted Majestic, they do not sell the Pilot nor the Pro editions anymore.... The Q400 is very nice but does not do well on short runways, the Q400 is more a commuter than a work horse of the back country.

Regards

Luc Vanasse

Gartro is correct, Majestic are going to re-build the Q300 using the same tech as used in the Q400. I believe there is already some work under way. (modelling)

regards, Jazz

Majestic are developing a new Q300 but we're probably not going to see for some time as their priority is the Pro and Training editions of the Q400.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Q400 PRO and Training is the priority.

It doesn't mean we are not working on a new Q300. Visuals are in construction actually.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Cool Beans, Samdim. Thanx for the update. In the mean time the Q400 is filling in nicely. Along with a couple of hops in the older Q300.

Cheers, Jazz

Any general timeline for the new 300?

After the Q400 Pro and Q400 Training editions; I believe it is Majestic policy not to give any release dates or estimates until they've almost finished.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg