Sign in to follow this  
Joe Flyer2

When FSX is closed, I get an error message.

Hello! Ever since I have started using FSInn to connect to VATSIM, I seem to be having a bit of an issue. Other than FSInn already being unstable, it seems that whenever I shutdown/close FSX, I get a message saying "Microsoft Flight Simulator X has stopped working." This make very little sense because I only shut off FSX. So, I am pretty certain that the issue is FSInn. Being that I start FSInn internally, I think Windows 7 thinks that FSX is causing the problem, and not FSInn. When I wasn't using FSInn... this never happened.

In simple terms, I am getting an error message *AFTER CLOSING FSX* telling me that the sim has stopped working. You and I both know that makes next to no sense. Help mush appreciated!

Thanks ^_^.

Joe.

Just Turn off Sky Blue Radio Tuner. Copied from apolo 3 support forum:

Addons -> FSCopilot -> Settings -> Tuner -> [click to toggle] Enabled/Disabled

I get this same thing with mine.  For me, it has nothing to do with FSInn because it's been doing it long before I installed it.

From time to time I get an actual CTD when closing FSX.  Checking the error log shows no actual error!

After some extensive Google searches, I found some people say it's was because I have some

ORBX freeware sceneries installed.  I just ignore those errors. <_<

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

+charlliearon Wait... I have ORBX, too! I tried uninstalling it, but I think... when I was less aware of computer and data corruption, I canceled the un-installation midway, so my FSX is still fragmented with ORBX. You've provided a new theory for me to look in to....

Joe.

I had this error when had Razer Game Booster installed. I don't use anymore and no more error message. Have no idea what in Game Booster that was causing this.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg