Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eurosky

Captainsim Where Is your New Site?

Guest A321

Hi Captainsim,Well its been a week or so now, since you said "our new site is ready any Day now, and it still hasnt shown up!!!!You sent me an email saying Why I think I have out of date Planes, well here is what I get when trying to update my 707 from the orignal installer.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/109315.jpgAnd this has been happening since months now.Why Should i waste my time emailing you?, Why does this facility not work, dont blame my PC or internet connection, as its fine.Im sorry CS its not good enough, I ask you to reply, oh and incase your wondering why Im putting this here, Well You havent answered my emails, maybe you did not get them who knows? So now you can see for yourself.I strongly beleive I have out dated planes, Care to explain.Jason Chandler

Guest amtran752

I have never had any trouble with Captain Sim.

Guest Captain Sim PR

Dear Jason and all,Our new site is really in final testing. It will contain many new features which require carefull checking. Please stay tuned for news.Jason, we have not received anything from you. Please check your e-mail for Legendary 707 updates.

Guest VApilot2004

>I have never had any trouble with Captain Sim.I adore the Captian Sim 707 I bought - she's a beauty both inside and out. That being said - all of the pages at Captainsim.com right now and for the past several months are devoted only to new products, previews, and sales - not a kilobyte of support anywhere in sight. If a website re-design has truly been the now-nearly-six-months hold-up, well you can make your own conclusions. I have been looking forward EDIT: for some time now , to the addition of support pages with a proper forum - where the sharing of product knowledge will enhance the experience for all Cap Sim customers.However, I now know a little bit about the principals involved - respectable, distinguished folks it appears. This fact, coupled with the quality of my purchase, makes me willing to be semi-patient for a little while longer.

Guest Eurosky

You could upload the site and then let the people test?