Sign in to follow this  
jetsflier

PMDG 777-300ER Not in WebStore

Sorry if this has been observed and posted somewhere before.

Today I looked at the PMDG webstore and the 300ER that was listed at a price of $150,000,000 is now gone. Why does this matter? Well, Tabs or Rsr mentioned at one point that they had to place the product in the store as a method of properly testing the product as well as giving the beta testers an access point. Since it is now gone, I am under the impression that the beta testers have received the RTM version at this point. Also due to its disappearance from the WebStore, I feel as though no further edits are necessary (which explains why it is gone from the store as no further downloads are necessary by the team), and the product has been removed in preparation for the proper release to the public. Obviously this is my speculation, but is based on information provided by PMDG staff and simple observation.

What do you guys think about this? Is this proof that PMDG will reach their projected date? Well, even if this information has no value, I sure hope it is in my hangar by the end of the week!

Plus, a little tidbit of info, the original aircraft was released on a Tuesday!

Sorry, Jeremy (and for all of us hovering expectantly) but it's still there:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=14

Mike

Thanks. I wish I would have looked there, I just checked under the FSX aircraft. Oh well! Last time this happened the product stayed at that price until release when it was brought down, so...

Sorry all

Thanks. I wish I would have looked there, I just checked under the FSX aircraft. Oh well! Last time this happened the product stayed at that price until release when it was brought down, so...

I wish you had  been right!  Not that I've been checking the PMDG General forum every 30 seconds or so or anything like that ...

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

it will be released when its released

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I am almost 50 years old............ Awaiting PMDG release is the time of my life that makes me feel like a 7th or 8th grad boy allover again :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

it will be released when its released

Pete, Please check out the link I posted just above you post.

I am almost 50 years old............ Awaiting PMDG release is the time of my life that makes me feel like a 7th or 8th grad boy allover again :)

I have quite a few years on you but I am in the same boat!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Sorry if this has been observed and posted somewhere before.

Today I looked at the PMDG webstore and the 300ER that was listed at a price of $150,000,000 is now gone. Why does this matter? Well, Tabs or Rsr mentioned at one point that they had to place the product in the store as a method of properly testing the product as well as giving the beta testers an access point. Since it is now gone, I am under the impression that the beta testers have received the RTM version at this point. Also due to its disappearance from the WebStore, I feel as though no further edits are necessary (which explains why it is gone from the store as no further downloads are necessary by the team), and the product has been removed in preparation for the proper release to the public. Obviously this is my speculation, but is based on information provided by PMDG staff and simple observation.

What do you guys think about this? Is this proof that PMDG will reach their projected date? Well, even if this information has no value, I sure hope it is in my hangar by the end of the week!

Plus, a little tidbit of info, the original aircraft was released on a Tuesday!

Still waiting for Rob to reimburse me the $150,000,000. He's not answering my calls, and I'm not answering my bank's calls. :ph34r:

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Still waiting for Rob to reimburse me the $150,000,000. He's not answering my calls, and I'm not answering my bank's calls. :ph34r:

You might want to think about a mortgage to pay that off.  Good luck with it though.