Sign in to follow this  
pilottj

New A2A Update system

Thanks for the heads up - 120mb file on 172 - now thats an upgrade

Rich Sennett

Thanks, TJ.  I don't go over to A2A's forum too often, so the info is much appreciated.

Scott

If that doesn't make A2A products worth every penny, I don't know what does.  It updated 4 of my planes which I had no idea needed updating. 

Thank you for the heads up.  I'm an A2A believer for the future.  Wish all developers could do this...but that may be asking for too much.

Stan

Make sure you backup your aircraft.cfg file as I found out the hard way had to re do it - install will eliminate any addons you may have added

Rich Sennett

Your A2A aircraft.cfg backup files are located in  ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator\A2A\(aircraft type)\Backup.  You can just copy your addon paint scheme cfgs from there.

Cheers

TJ

Excellent idea. Wish there was a site that listed all add on's and the patches available.  I get emails from developers advertising their new releases, but very few seem to email to announce a patch etc(some do though - thanks to those) . Can be frustrating trawling all the others  websites to see if there is an update every few months.

Well done A2A (again!)

Steve

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11

Above all, I continue to particularly like the legs of the blonde on their LOGO.... 

Ok, this auto-updater is good too, but.....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Very nice indeed.

Bob

Above all, I continue to particular like the legs of the blonde on their LOGO.... 

Ok, this auto-updater is good too, but.....

You are absolutely right. :D

Philipp Schwaegerl

A2A Brilliant!

ZORAN

Hey Guys,

glad you like the new update system. Any issues just give us a post on the forum, we are aware that this is a new method of updating so might come with some hiccups, so if any occur do let us know. Alternatively any suggestions are welcome too.

Oh and might as well tag on here too, we will be at EAA Airventure Oshkosh 2014 all week, booth 4009. Everyone welcome to come and say hello!

http://spirit.eaa.org/appscode/expocad/garminexhibithangard.html?IAH=4364,2338&units=F

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

If that doesn't make A2A products worth every penny, I don't know what does.  It updated 4 of my planes which I had no idea needed updating. 

Thank you for the heads up.  I'm an A2A believer for the future.  Wish all developers could do this...but that may be asking for too much.

Stan

Absolutely agree, this is the slickest updating system for situations where a simmer might own multiple releases from the same developer.

Frank L.T

My regard for A2A just keeps going up. I picked up the Cherokee last week, and, wow. And now this comes along. I'm very happy to support these guys.

This was a large help as I had a hard time keeping track of what parts needed to be updated in my sim. :Applause:

It all got very confusing before this (not hard to do that to me really).