Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Few reasons to run and buy the DreamFleet A36

Did you check that your 'Propeller/RPM Control Lever' was full forward before takeoff??? :-hmmm

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I gotta second that Jimmi,This is without a doubt the finest GA simulation produced to date. Some of the early threads had me worried about frame rates with my Athlon 2000 and Ti4200 card but after flying last night I can report it is very smooth, even the VC is totally flyable with smooth guage movement. It is true, if you have been in a Bonanza this simulation will leave you smelling the leather and avgas. It is soooo clooooosssseeee that your brain just fills in the missing parts.Hats off to Dreamfleet for the best of the best :)Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Blimey, I wish you lot would shut up. I've just bought the Flight1 Cessna C172 and I reckon it's the best GA aircraft ever done. It's quickly become my default aircraft. Now this A36 has arrived. I'm sure it's fantastic, but I daren't buy it - at least not yet...Ian

Have to agree with all the bouquets in this thread for th A36 - just incredible. In another thread I was flamed for suggesting that, as good as the Veneaviones Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B is, the gap between freeware and payware had become a chasm. With the release of the Deamfleet A36 I rest my case.Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Guest av84fun

WHAT THEY ALL SAID. And the RealityXP radar is just a total HOOT...in addition to making the A36 a huge bargain. VERY smart for DF to have cut this deal with Reality and just as smart for Reality to have cut the deal since, now, I can't do without it and will have to buy the package for my other aircraft!!(:Jim

Guest MattNW

I've had the radar for some time. Really love it too. First flight with it saved my a$$ when I avoided some real nasty thunderstorms. For me the A36 has me looking really closely at the GPS package from Reality XP.Won't this assault on my credit card ever stop?!! :( :)

Guest av84fun

Lots of people think that what makes airplanes fly is some combination of differential pressure and Newton's law but what REALLY makes airplanes fly is:MONEY!(:

Took the A36 from KPHL to KDTW yesterday. I selected that flight plan because it mostly had heavy weather along it's route and I wanted to test the A36's weather radar.I have a 2.4 Ghz computer with an old video board with 128m of video memory, I also run my display at 1280 x 1024 and set my FPS at 30. I was using the FS9 real weather feature, flying late afternoon at 4,200 ft, with Traffic 2004 set at 45% and my frame rates were still between 19 and 30. I did have some of the "candies" turned off on the A36, but with the amount of stress that I was putting on my operating system I thought that the A36 frame issue wasn't much of a problem.Tom