Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Will you buy the 300?

Yes, I'll buy it, should make a good PMDG 747 replacement on most routes. 

Regards,

Joona L

Absolutely I will; for two reasons because PMDG make high quality products which is time consuming, so some of my money supporting their output is important. I desire more expansions for their product line (200ER, BBJ, 900ER etc.) - if I'm not prepared to pay for them, then they won't be prepared to make them. Secondly, I like to fly the real type/sub type on real flights - so adding 300ER routes to my fleet will open up new opportunities for my future flying.

Hahaha. That was a good one!

I will buy it if my freeze issue has been fixed by the SP. Otherwise not. As is now I hardly use the 777 at all. 

i own the t7 and ngx still trying to decide if i am gonna buy the ngx 6-700 variant, i will most likely buy the 777-300 but not right away

If any of you get no luck via support or other forum members, PM Me. I am happy to help where I can - the more of us enjoying PMDG and other developer's products, the better for all of us.

(Note- no official support, just what I know from my own systems)

Sure thing i ll buy it! it should be around 25-30USD that fits in the budget even now.

I was not disapointed with ngx -700/ 600 because  that's a different airplane to manage with the same cockpit layout like a319 and a 321

Definitely! Most of the routes I currently fly with the 77L are actually 77Ws in real life. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks for everybody's opinions. It seems like there are some die hard PMDG fans that will buy the aircraft just because it is PMDG. Some that will buy it for realism.

Now, for those of you who will buy it, what will happen to your 200, will it be grounded in favour of the 300? Is there anybody who bought the 600/700 for the NGX and either never use them, or never use the 800/900?

By the way, I'm just trying to keep people busy so we don't get the "When will it be released?" post.

Thanks for everybody's opinions. It seems like there are some die hard PMDG fans that will buy the aircraft just because it is PMDG. Some that will buy it for realism.

Now, for those of you who will buy it, what will happen to your 200, will it be grounded in favour of the 300? Is there anybody who bought the 600/700 for the NGX and either never use them, or never use the 800/900?

By the way, I'm just trying to keep people busy so we don't get the "When will it be released?" post.

But, when will it be released? Jokes!! 

I enjoy the -200LR and will still fly it at times, but..

In fact I have flown the 77F a fair bit on vatsim - 77W weights, routes that are believable... what more can one want!  The 77W opens up so many more routes...

Is there anybody who bought the 600/700 for the NGX and either never use them, or never use the 800/900?

I fly all of them. Mostly -800s, then a fair bit of -700 and the occasional -600. I am a die hard realism guy. So using correct version on routes etc is a must. Wrong aircraft type/fictional airline etc. makes me cringe. Lol. That's just me.

I will buy it because I love the -300ER. The 200LR is a great airplane but not as nice as the -300ER :)

Philipp Schwaegerl

I don't think I will, to be honest. The -f is all I need, really, the -300ER doesn't appeal to me as much.

Of course I will buy it .......

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

As far as the NGX is concerned, I own the whole range, not because my VA uses all of them, except for the -900, but since the 757 is being phased out and the -900 was to replace it in any event, I use the -900 on those routes, but because you cannot simply say it is a 737 so...

If you have a look at the entire NGX range, they all fly like a 737 and looks like a 737, but they are different aircraft!   Each handles differently and presents it's own unique flight experience.   The -900 can almost qualify as a "heavy" in comparison with the rocket little -600!

With that analogy, yes, I would buy the 77W, not to replace or to ground my 77L, but to expand a little and get a different aircraft type.   It WILL fly differently from the 77L so to me in essence, it is a new aircraft.  

I also agree with supporting PMDG - I have literally been provided with thousand of hours of entertainment from their products!

Regards