Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Any suggestions for a home office pc? Moving fsx to my big screen

I currently have my gaming pc in the office. I wanna put it downstairs in my basement and connect it to the home theater. But the. I would still need a pc for the office. I would just need a pc for web browsing, facebook, looking at photos and listening to spotify. Basic stuff like that. Amazon has a I3 desktop for under 400 bucks. That's enough right? Thanks

. I would just need a pc for web browsing, facebook, looking at photos and listening to spotify.

These days, be better off with a modern tablet for those uses.

Nah I gotta hook it up to the printer. And need a mouse and keyboard. The I3 desktop should be plenty right?

Get a cheap laptop. You can get a basic laptop from a reputable brand well under 500 bucks, even under 400 - the prices are basically comparable between budget readymade builds and budget laptops.

As a bonus you'll get a portable computer should you ever really need one.