Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Guess the meaning of this screen and win a prize!

First one to correctly guess the meaning of this screenshot will be a guest check airman on my next paint release.  :wink:

777FedExReleasebitmap.png

I'm heading to bed guys...already worked 62 hours this week at the hospital...been a long week!

I'll check tomorrow and announce the winner.  :lazy:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Ummm, FedEx makes way too much money?

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

PMDG 777 is releasing tonight...(I hope so) :drinks:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Since I'm already a check airman, I'd say what I think but I'm afraid I'd get it right, and cost somebody a chance. Steve, I'd like your express consent to say what I think, but then again I'd probably get it wrong (or right?).   :lol:

Hey Juan,

Since you've followed my recent posts I'm thinking you may know. (that's a hint for the rest of you to check my last few posts, hehe)...and yep you're already part of the check airman program...take a guess...and I won't acknowledge it and see if other's agree with your answer. :wink:

I'm REALLY going to bed now...had to take care of some work emails when I THOUGHT I was heading to bed a while ago...hehe.

John and Rich...good guesses, but nope.

Ahmet...Trust me...if I could influence the SP1 release with my paints...I'd be painting my fingers off!  :LMAO:

ok...really going  :Sleepy:  :Sleepy:  :Sleepy:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

The bottom bar-thingy matches the primary color of the paint job?

Aamir Thacker

That this repaint is now available in the library? ^_^

Should have checked before i posted that - its not available yet, but hope it is soon!

Edited by mattbx

Fed-Ex 777 repaint going live on Avsim.

Jazz

That this repaint is now available in the library?

That is close....and close enough, you're invited to the team. :)  (The screen means I just upload it...its normally not available until several hours later, depending on when the next upload cycle is)

The bottom bar-thingy matches the primary color of the paint job?

Great guess Aamir, and proves you read some of my posts, hehe...Earns you a spot on the roster. :)

Fed-Ex 777 repaint going live on Avsim.

You got it Jazz...you're on the roster now!

Important info guys to joining the check airman program....do NOT send me your email through the PM system here...my box is almost full and I like to keep the messages I have for my own personal reasons (read:I'm not cleaning up my box just to take more requests, hehe).

So...go to any of my downloads in the library, do a ZipDive (little button in the upper right corner of the screen) of the file and open the readme.txt.  My email address is in there. 

Send me an email that you were invited to join the team, and very important to include the screen name you use on Avsim so I know who you are.

Once I have that, and my next paint is ready for the check airmen, you'll get a link to it in your email.

Pretty simple right?

And guys...she IS in the library now...go get her!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Great guess Aamir, and proves you read some of my posts, hehe...Earns you a spot on the roster. :)

Right on, bud! I'll shoot you an email shortly! Hopefully I'm back soon and can start flying those beauts.

Aamir Thacker

Well, I'm late but it's the aircraft thumbnail for the FSX aircraft selection menu?

Ummm, FedEx makes way too much money?

I don't say this often, but I'll say it now: I WISH. (for my own personal reasons!)

The paint looks fantastic! Don't get to see the 777 much at KEWR. I'll be flying this for a cargo run as well as keeping the Titan in rotation.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Doesn't it mean its ready to be tested?

Hey Juan,

Since you've followed my recent posts I'm thinking you may know. (that's a hint for the rest of you to check my last few posts, hehe)...and yep you're already part of the check airman program...take a guess...and I won't acknowledge it and see if other's agree with your answer. :wink:

I'm REALLY going to bed now...had to take care of some work emails when I THOUGHT I was heading to bed a while ago...hehe.

John and Rich...good guesses, but nope.

Ahmet...Trust me...if I could influence the SP1 release with my paints...I'd be painting my fingers off!  :LMAO:

ok...really going  :Sleepy:  :Sleepy:  :Sleepy:

Steve what I was getting at was the rear section has panel lines from the rear of the wing forward looks cleaner hardly any panels lines - hope you know what I am saying - no I'm not drunk lol

Rich Sennett