Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUL14 - Updated PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Release Information

Thank you Captain, as always, the release is highly anticipated!   Good to have you back with us and looking forward to this one!   Oh and Ryan - thanks for being our voice at PMDG this is interesting reading for sure!

Kind regards

Actually a VERY good move on releasing that supplement - I think people will actually read it this time! Future PMDG products - release the manuals a few months before the plane. Poor Kyle will have no one left to tell to read the manuals! Oh wait, simmer logic and all that... :lol:

My question is

In the LR when am flying at sunset or sunrise, external lights dont show on the ground at all

And did you simulate the strobe reflection that can be seen from the cockpit like the 737 NGX?

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

My question is

In the LR when am flying at sunset or sunrise, external lights dont show on the ground at all

And did you simulate the strobe reflection that can be seen from the cockpit like the 737 NGX?

1. There's an option to enable the light splashes in during the day/dusk/dawn in the SIMULATION options - that's been there since RTM.

2. Strobe flashes have been there since RTM as well. Make sure you have your settings turned up in FSX and make sure you're looking back far enough - the 777's wings are much further back from the cockpit than they are on the NG.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for the update Robert, looking forward to trying the new systems :)

Did anyone read the link he posted? A weather radar is on the -300ER.

We announced the radar in April - it was shown in multiple videos etc by the beta testers. It's not part of the 300ER either, you get it for free with SP1 as long as you own the 200LR/F base pack.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Quick question. The optimisation you are talking about, is that to improve on the current performance we have or to mitigate the new features we will be getting?

We announced the radar in April - it was shown in multiple videos etc by the beta testers. It's not part of the 300ER either, you get it for free with SP1 as long as you own the 200LR/F base pack.

Thanks for the info, I guess I was late to the party. I don't have the 777 yet.