Hi guys I have a strange problem with 757-200 base package and VC.

1) If I normally load up the aircraft choosing my airport etc etc, when loaded PFD and ND are not correctly initialized, so I look on overhead to align IRS but all overhead knob are unclickable, in the same way all other knob are unusable, works only FMC, thrust and flap levers.

2) If I load up the default saved flight 757-200 Cleared for takeoff (KSEA) all VC aircraft is correctly initialized and knobs are clickable other then IAS/MACH knob, or better you can rotate it but the value remain fixed on 200.

Any one has any idea to solve the matter?

757-200 base packake is the 4.6

Thanks in advance for nay help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you sure your aircraft is not on demo mode? Because unless activated or "activated" only the visual model will be seen in order to you to compare the FPS on your machine.

I think no, I've reinstalled a second time after unistalling, I've no provided any activation because not asked for.

How can I verify if it is activated?

I try to uninstall and reinstall one more time, no matter solved.

I asked for my activation code only the first time I've installed, after a cycle of uninstall/install I've not asked more for it, is it normal?

Seems like the aircraft is not correctly setted up after loaded, what can be?

There's a demo offered for this product and you might have installed the demo, then the actual product.  If you did not completely uninstall the demo before installing the product I understand you will have problems.  So just checking.  Did you uninstall the demo completely before installing the product?

Best regards,

Ehy guys I "partially" solved the problem.

When I start a flight choosing "FLY NOW", my 757 is not correctly initialized, so I've to rotate IRS SELECTOR to ALIGN, but I can't do it if I am in VC because all knobs are unusable.

So I switched to 2D cokpit and all knobs works fine, ALIGN IRS and revert back to VC. Now all switches and knobs in VC are working.

But is it normal in your opinion this flow?

A good workaround could be the aircraft were saved in cold and dark state so you can follow step by step initialising process, infact I can't recall a "cold and dark" panel state, there is no function, like in PMDGs.

Again, I can't pop up the "icon's control panel" to manage the various views and eyecandy, it doesn't work via shortcut, any suggestion?

I don't remeber the first time I used this aircraft there was this problem, but now has gone away.

I was deceived, the problem persist till now. I don't know what to do more, now even if you switch from vc to 2d and align irs nothing change, always vc unclickable.

Any suggestion?

Sign in to follow this