Sign in to follow this  
steffmak

PMDG thrust Levers

Hi, my pmdg 737-800 when the engines are on, the thrust levers start to advance by themselves. I re-installed the software and the problem is still there, i disconnected my saitek rudders pedals yoke and the saitek throttle quadrant and the issues is still there. I was wondering if any one has a solution to this to save me doing a complete fax re-install.

Thanks

Hi, my pmdg 737-800 when the engines are on, the thrust levers start to advance by themselves. I re-installed the software and the problem is still there, i disconnected my saitek rudders pedals yoke and the saitek throttle quadrant and the issues is still there. I was wondering if any one has a solution to this to save me doing a complete fax re-install.

Thanks

Hi there,

First off you must sign your posts,it is necessary you do so on the PMDG  forums.

Your problem may not be caused due to your throttle.

1)try putting auto throttle to off,not arm.

2)When ready put the autothrottle to arm,engage lnav and vnav.Make sure that on your PFD you can see ARM in a solid white colour.Try this and tell me how it goes.

Hope this helps,

warm regards,

H.Mahesh

Let me save you the effort - now and in the future - by telling you that re-installs are seldom ever the answer.  As you can see, re-installing the plane didn't fix the "issue" here, so that should be your first evidence that an FSX re-install will probably yield the same results.

In this case, though, we need more detail.  What are you doing when this is happening?  What autopilot modes are you using?  What is the state of your autothrottle?

Kyle Rodgers