Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Malaysian 777 down in Ukraine

Hope it is just rumours

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG 777" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Very sorry for the family's of the people on the flight.

Ian R Tyldesley

Someone please explain why the OP has spread the same topic through different forums?

He didn't. I moved this post from PMDG forum to Hangar Chat, where it should have been posted to begin with.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'm quite worried now, the political situation is already bad enough and affect me and million others bad enough already. And now this? Just great, again the US will try to badmouth Russia for "shooting" down this airliner.

However, we don't know what happened. Such a sad thing two planes of this airline, and both 777? Crashed in the same year. I hope there will be survivors to be found so we can hear what happened.

I think this was 'revenge' on MAS for their lack of answers regarding MH370

A Ukranian cargo plane was shot down a few days ago.  I sure hope that's not the case with this 777.  CBS is showing shaky footage of big smoke plumes behind some houses now.  Sad indeed.

Chris Sunseri

News reports about the plane being shot down by surface to air missile.. Not confirmed.

I think this was 'revenge' on MAS for their lack of answers regarding MH370

I certainly hope not, as it's civilian lives we're talking about here. However, unfortunately due to the situation where it crashed a proper air investigation will be difficult if not impossible :(

STOP!

Let us keep this thread limited to a discussion of facts, and not engage in political discussion or wild conspiracy theories.

This is a tragedy the cause of which is unknown at this time.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator