Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Narita Intl Airline Parking Info?

Guest HeavyFan

Hey everyone, I am hoping someone in this great Forum can Help me with Airline Parking Info at Narita Intl!?? I am tring to make a Realistic Parking AFCAD2 for Overlands Awesome Narita Intl Scenery...Or close to realistic, I looked on Airliner.Net, and other Aviation site, but not to many Terminal Overviews Pics there,..So If anyone has info or has a WEb page where I can find Airline parking info for which Gates they Park at I would Greatly Apprecite it!! I got some Info from narita Intl Web page, but little Difficult, since it list Codeshare flight's with the mainline flight's, but i got most of them, just missing some Gate assignments On one side of the Airport, and some Gates by UAL, Do UAL use all the gates in the Corner by Gates 32-47?? Also who parks in Gates 50-58? and Gates 410-412 near the JAL Gates?? dies JAL use all those? THank's MIKE:)

Guest danowat

Is there not a parking chart in the simmersky/charts folder?, I thought there was.Dan.

Guest HeavyFan

Hmm did not see any? :(

Guest danowat

There is a big 20mb'ish pdf file for Narita, I thought it was in there, I'll have a look tonight.Dan.

Guest HeavyFan

thank's for the Help Dan, IF u could Send me the PDF file..I have a slow connection, and will take me forever to Downalod! I would apprecite it, send to mdmustang550@hotmail.com thank's again, MIKE:)

Why is Narita RJAA? shouldn't be NRT? I was there two weeks ago.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest DZollner

RJAA is the ICAO code for Narita, NRT is the IATA code.

Hmmm...Interesting.... I am a Pilot..and I didn't know that. :(

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter