Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Things you should do before installing 777 SP1 - READ THIS!

It IS already friday..... guess I'll have to wait for saturday...... :unsure:

Peter Aertssen

EHAM

EDIT: OC = Operations Center

Sry for my question guy but can somebody tell me what the "OC" is?

A separate PMDG application, the 'Operations Center'.

And please add your full real name to your forum signature as required by PMDG.

And welcome, BTW!!!   :lol:

Please if someone could tell me how to restore the liveries installed. May be it has asked before but please tell me. I'm out of ideas. Does it need to be done with settings in oc.

Thankyou.

And tomorrow there's an update for Assetto Corsa.

This is going to be a good weekend...  :BigGrin:

We have to uninstall all PMDG made NGX and J41 liveries -  Does that include the actual PMDG house liveries?

I've got that many installed for the NGX, I'll be struggling to identify which are PMDG's and which aren't !

And tomorrow there's an update for Assetto Corsa.

This is going to be a good weekend...  :BigGrin:

Dude...Another AC player :D Cannot wait for the P1 or LaFerrari :D

On topic, I am in GMT+2 in South Africa, so for me, the 300ER will only be available tomorrow (Sunday)?

What about NGX liveries downloaded from AVSIM or from our VA (so non-PMDG-website NGX liveries). Is it safe to leave them installed or should they be uninstalled too ?

Mathieu Souphy

Dude...Another AC player :D Cannot wait for the P1 or LaFerrari :D

On topic, I am in GMT+2 in South Africa, so for me, the 300ER will only be available tomorrow (Sunday)?

I'm eagerly waiting for the Lotus 98T. As a brazilian, can't wait to drive the car that Ayrton Senna drove in the past. :smile:

3. You *MUST* uninstall any PMDG-made NGX or J41 liveries you have installed before you attempt to use the new OC Livery Downloader modules for these products. The old liveries from the website are not compatible with the OC's update process and you will have trouble if they stay there. Many of the liveries have been updated as well and you won't get notifications of those updates with the old website versions installed.

Buenos Días Ryan!

Other than "House Liveries? OC will not allow me to uninstall these.

Gracias,

Jose Gaviota

Any word on the master changelist?

I guess you missed the post from Rob yesterday, which contains a link to a 21-page document.

AVSIM-forum kind of busy right now, so I couldn't link you to it, but you should be able to find it easily.

I've got that many installed for the NGX, I'll be struggling to identify which are PMDG's and which aren't !

Yeah, i had the same dilemma. I just deleted all liveries except for the stock PMDG's.

wow way to go guys, i guess the forum will go on a long silence before the 747 v2 topic becomes a live haha 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg