Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Things you should do before installing 777 SP1 - READ THIS!

until PMDG announces 747 V2.0 on the way.

Right, let's get a thread rocking on this... :-D

spacer.png

My T7 purchase history says URL expired.

Yeah mine says URL expired too. But I dont undersand why. Im almost sure you get a year of extended download with your original purchase. I have already submitted a ticket..

I have already submitted a ticket..

Me too.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Exciting news!  Thanks for the update Ryan.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Your original purchase does not come with extended download, no.  I think the URL is only good for a few days, actually.

Kyle Rodgers

Your original purchase does not come with extended download, no.  I think the URL is only good for a few days, actually.

Ok. Those are bad news. Therefore, I am removing my ticket. I dont want they to waste their time. 

Awesome news. I am very happy !!!!!! I can't wait to get home!!! Thank you guys

David

Hey, Kyle you wouldn't happen to know the price for 300er?

The original purchase is good for a year. I just logged into my account couple days ago before all the updates and I still had the download link. I'm guessing it's because of the store being updated why people been getting error message about the link because as of right now I can't even log into the store

Pierre Walker

Ok. Those are bad news. Therefore, I am removing my ticket. I dont want they to waste their time. 

My link expired too and i looked up my order confirmation e-mail.

"Download Instructions for: PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX

Download URL (This URL will expire in 365 days): 

-Here was a link  :P-

Note: If the download link appears on two lines, please copy and paste each portion of the link into your browser address field and then press the 'Enter' key.

License(s):

PMDG 777-200LR Activation Key: ..."

And i bought it in April

Jonas Dommes

Damn, can't purchase neither the extension thing, "Saving billing information " for 10 minutes :@

I personally think this release should be held back a few weeks as a sign of respect.

No! NO! NOOO!!!  :mad:

I'm always perplexed by the human psychological reaction to tragedy.  In some cases, it seems people remember incidents more because they think others want them to instead of doing it for their own purposes.

I couldn't agree with that statement more! Nicely worded. 

Adrian Brown

Hi,

So I need to remove T7 liveries installed via PMDG OC completely ? Correct ?? I don't have B737NGX yet or J41.

Is it worth removing liveries you have installed via OC from Goldtextures or ones you have downloaded from Avsim ? 

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

OK so my ticket has a question as to why I cannot purchase the ED, so will await an answer.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg